The best topic

Replies: 10350
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:32:40 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Herm, a word, please....

Started by Bricktop, December 21, 2016, 11:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Herman"What a pathetic crybaby that dsm is.  ac_lmfao

Let me guess, he went to Blurt's forum to pout. I really hate him now.

A crybaby?  You ban him for no reason and he's a crybaby?

Fuck you!  You are nothing more than a mod panel abiding bully who needs to fuck off.

He's a suck hole that appoints himself a spokeswoman for the owner of another forum. I would like to punch his face in.

Quite the cheeseball these days.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Herman"What a pathetic crybaby that dsm is.  ac_lmfao

Let me guess, he went to Blurt's forum to pout. I really hate him now.

lol. you run in the house, lock the door and then talk shit through the peephole. and i'm a crybaby? lol. what a crock of shit.... but you just wait, little bitch.... when mama comes home and sees all the scuff-marks on her floor and all this furniture you've rearranged, shes gonna take away your housekey and put you in the yard with the rest of us kids.... as i've said, you're a bitch. a weakass pathetic bitch.... with bitch moves and bitch tactics.... you know it. your 'friends' know it.... and when they are no longer concerned about you banning them or deleting their posts, see who doesn't treat you like the weak little bitch you are.... you're a fuckin joke and the goddamn epitome of a shitty mod.... being a mod requires a sense of responsibility and a code of ethics that you are seriously lacking.... now, i'm gonna find your post that i replied to and you deleted.... then i'm gonna post my reply again.... good luck with real life, you retarded little jellyfish. i can't imagine how hard life is for you without the safety of a ban button and matching delete key.... :laugh:

Fuck  you are an idiot. I banned you because I knew right away you would be boo hooing to everyone that you were banned. Sure enough everyone knew about it right away. I think it took all of two minutes for the tears to start flowing. So frickin predictable you are. Than again, you are he sissy, that whined for months that Fash of all people and doesn't like you and was mean to you. What a wimp. :roll:

Let's see if you can break your own record for informing everyone next time I ban you.

deadskinmask

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"lol. I'm little bitch.... I'm a joke....

You frickin right you are. As pathetic as I gets. A perfect match for he crossdresser forum.

deadskinmask

You frickin right you are. As pathetic as I gets. A perfect match for he crossdresser forum.

i can't even begin to guess how sad your life is. you have to edit and delete and ban motherfuckers just because you lack the capacity to deal with written words.... oh my god. you're heartbreaking.... :(

Anonymous

i can't even begin to guess how sad your life is. you have to edit and delete and ban motherfuckers just because you lack the capacity to deal with written words.... oh my god. you're heartbreaking.... :(

A sexy East Asian wife a lot younger than me, more stamps in my passport than countries you can name, my own farm, a Harley and trips to exotic locales. See what you can achieve when you don't waste every second of the day trying to get the attention of middle aged trannies with corny jokes.

deadskinmask

A sexy East Asian wife a lot younger than me, more stamps in my passport than countries you can name, my own farm, a Harley and trips to exotic locales. See what you can achieve when you don't waste every second of the day trying to get the attention of middle aged trannies with corny jokes.

sad little man.... you can't even perform simple 'janitorial' duties on a forum without wrecking the place.... go eat a bag o' dicks. you're a retarded little shit-monkey.... :laugh:

Anonymous

sad little man.... you can't even perform simple 'janitorial' duties on a forum without wrecking the place.... go eat a bag o' dicks. you're a retarded little shit-monkey.... :laugh:

You illogical ramblings are motivated by your jealousy of my superior life. Enjoy spending Christmas on your crossdresser forum retard.

deadskinmask

yes. i'm jealous of a retarded forum janitor who can't even form his own opinions.... you're living the dream, partner.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"yes. i'm jealous of a retarded forum janitor who can't even form his own opinions.... you're living the dream, partner....

Almost anyone is living a dream compared to your virtual existence. Anyway, you are sounding a chirping frickin woman now. Time for you to run along to your crossdresser forum. Be sure to give a full report to the ladies.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"yes. i'm jealous of a retarded forum janitor who can't even form his own opinions.... you're living the dream, partner....

Almost anyone is living a dream compared to your virtual existence. Anyway, you are sounding a chirping frickin woman now. Time for you to run along to your crossdresser forum. Be sure to give a full report to the ladies.

That twirp will stick around trading jabs as long as you keep engaging him.

Blurt

Quote from: "Herman"You illogical ramblings are motivated by your jealousy of my superior life. Enjoy spending Christmas on your crossdresser forum retard.

Eddie? That you?  ac_wot
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Herman"You illogical ramblings are motivated by your jealousy of my superior life. Enjoy spending Christmas on your crossdresser forum retard.

Eddie? That you?  ac_wot

You mean to quote dsm right Blurt?

Twenty Dollars

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview