Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Herm,

Started by Anonymous, December 24, 2016, 06:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

What happened to you man. You used to be a good guy.

Modifying posts, banning people for no reason, shuffling threads and posts around??

Go ahead and ban me. Do it and I am not just saying that because I am getting drunk. I have been here a lot longer than you have and I can guarantee your mod days are numbered.

Odinson

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"What happened to you man. You used to be a good guy.

Modifying posts, banning people for no reason, shuffling threads and posts around??

Go ahead and ban me. Do it and I am not just saying that because I am getting drunk. I have been here a lot longer than you have and I can guarantee your mod days are numbered.

There's a few of us that want to know WTF happened to him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

There's a few of us that want to know WTF happened to him.

I thought he would have been a good mod. And for the first few weeks after Renee resigned, he was.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"There's a few of us that want to know WTF happened to him.

Don't play dumb.  You were no better behind the panel, and you've proven that more than once...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"I thought he would have been a good mod. And for the first few weeks after Renee resigned, he was.

I've seen dozens of Mods come and go.  It's one of the hardest jobs to do properly.  And the pay is shit!  Literally shit!

Simply even finding one that won't fuck shit up is a challenge.

As you can imagine, bringing ANYBODY on-board to do a job for no pay, you won't exactly be recruiting through hundreds of the best and brightest talents.

Blurt

RW was a great mod. And a pleasure to work with. A great asset to any board.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"There's a few of us that want to know WTF happened to him.

Don't play dumb.  You were no better behind the panel, and you've proven that more than once...

No better than rampant panel abuse?  Fuck You.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Thank you Seoul for your accurate assessment.

kiebers

It's Christmas....thread is now locked.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone