Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Do you think this fridge is too small?

Started by Vancouver, March 20, 2013, 12:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vancouver

My sister who is living downstairs in a separate suite have been complaining on how her fridge is old and have a foul smell. I got her this 4.5cu ft mini fridge that comes with a mini freezer. She thought it was too small. I think it's perfect for a single person. People use this kind of fridge for college and/or small living space. I returned it. She wants a 10cu feet one and doesn't want to pay for it.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2rzcr53.jpg">
Time is malleable

Frost

Hey I want a mini fridge :)

She should be more appreciative, but if she don't want it let you take it back if you can

Romero

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"My sister who is living downstairs in a separate suite have been complaining on how her fridge is old and have a foul smell. I got her this 4.5cu ft mini fridge that comes with a mini freezer. She thought it was too small. I think it's perfect for a single person. People use this kind of fridge for college and/or small living space. I returned it. She wants a 10cu feet one and doesn't want to pay for it.

Hmm. In a landlord/tenant situation, the fridge is too small for a single person. But your sister living downstairs? Are you actually responsible for her appliances?

Romero

Frost

Hi Romero :)

VG might should get a bigger one if he's suppose to do so, but a stinky fridge can be cleaned.

Keep some baking soda in it after cleaning it out, vinegar water works, or some Clorox water.

Vancouver

My mom owns the house. There's a part of the basement that we used to rent out. It's complete with a bedroom, kitchen, and washroom. My sister is living down there now. She pays my mom $500 a month.
Time is malleable

Romero

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"My mom owns the house. There's a part of the basement that we used to rent out. It's complete with a bedroom, kitchen, and washroom. My sister is living down there now. She pays my mom $500 a month.

Well, it was nice of you to try to give her that fridge. I think the responsibility for getting the fridge your sister wants is between her and your mom.

Obvious Li

i think if she is paying rent she has a right to request a bigger fridge.....go to a sale and buy a cheap used one...$100-$200....no biggie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"My mom owns the house. There's a part of the basement that we used to rent out. It's complete with a bedroom, kitchen, and washroom. My sister is living down there now. She pays my mom $500 a month.

Well, it was nice of you to try to give her that fridge. I think the responsibility for getting the fridge your sister wants is between her and your mom.

It was very nice of VancouverGuy to buy his sister a fridge..

I can understand why she wants a bigger one though, but as you and Obvious Li said it should be between VancouverGuy's sister and mother..

Lots of good second hand fridges available, but you need a pick-up truck and two of strong men or one Odie.

:lol:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It was very nice of VancouverGuy to buy his sister a fridge..

I can understand why she wants a bigger one though, but as you and Obvious Li said it should be between VancouverGuy's sister and mother..

Lots of good second hand fridges available, but you need a pick-up truck and two of strong men or one Odie.

:lol:

Odie is a pussy.....scandahoovians look big and talk big....but it's all show....he probably wears granny boots....... :lol:

Zetsu

Bump  :)
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Zetsu"

Bump  :)

Do you have a sister Zetsu? If so do they muscle you for fridges? ;)

Naw, though I once bought one of those mini fridges for myself but they were still too big, eventually my hand slipped and dropped it before I could bring it to my car, lol.

Zetsu

Do you have a sister Zetsu? If so do they muscle you for fridges? ;)

Naw, though I once bought one of those mini fridges for myself but they were still too big, eventually my hand slipped and dropped it before I could bring it to my car, lol.

I don't really see the point of mini fridges unless space is limited. We have a full size fridge in our basement sports bar and another full size one in the garage.

Lol I only bought it b/c my mom has too much food in the house, she already took over the fridge and food closet in the kitchen along with the cold room and freezer in the basement.  With a full size one she'll only buy more food to fill it up, plus she doesn't like it when I put my worms and maggots in the fridge.  :lol:

Zetsu

I don't really see the point of mini fridges unless space is limited. We have a full size fridge in our basement sports bar and another full size one in the garage.

Lol I only bought it b/c my mom has too much food in the house, she already took over the fridge and food closet in the kitchen along with the cold room and freezer in the basement.  With a full size one she'll only buy more food to fill it up, plus she doesn't like it when I put my worms and maggots in the fridge.  :lol:

a protein diet

My quails can never resist them.  :)

Anonymous

Hey TVG have you asked your sister to pay half for a bigger fridge? What about your mom a three way split with your mom?