Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

When Opposites Attract: Scouse and Fashionista

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2017, 09:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"What is this 5555 shit?

GG's posts are hard enough to understand without the fives.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"

He has a hard time seeing the laptop screen with those cataracts of his...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

His posts always were difficult to follow. Even more so lately.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Fucking the admin hey

Randy scouse git

Ya, she's a skank.

Noice...ha ha

Fuck yas....555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Yeah Right

Gordy explained on BAS that 555 means ha ha ha.  Something to do with pattaya. (EDIT oops he just posted that)

BTW congrats scouse and fash, make sure to PM us all invites to the wedding :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Yeah Right"G

BTW congrats scouse and fash, make sure to PM us all invites to the wedding :laugh:

ac_toofunny

Aryan

Yeah, errr her hubby is gonna be the best man.  ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yeah, errr her hubby is gonna be the best man.  ac_wot

Congrats SCOUSE. You got yourself a good woman. But, I have to say I never thought you would like a Chinese woman. :laugh3:

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yeah, errr her hubby is gonna be the best man.  ac_wot

Just remember in ya sozzled state to do Flashy up the arse not him ya randy scouse git.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

shin

Quote from: "Angry White Male"And this is EXACTLY why I don't like the idea of posters becoming "friends" off-line...

I do not have a problem with Scouse, nor do I have much issue with Fash.

There was a reason that when DV decided to implement PM's, I had an issue with that.  I felt that could undermine the purpose of the board...  Most others disagreed.

Seems like people are just here to make friends.  That's what FaceBook is for.

However, I've repeated myself a million times over, so you get what you get...

The minute PM's were implemented, board traffic slowed.  Before, someone would have to publicly post a legit email or contact addy to communicate in person...  Most didn't want to bother.

That's when things were better.

Do you really think PMs are taking away from the amount of everyday posts here?

I would think one compliments the other in the long run. The only things I can forsee people PMing about are of a private nature, and half of it just wouldn't surface on the main board if there were no other option.

What's wrong with making friends? I think behind the facade, you genuinely like many of the people you hurl insults at on these forums.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "shin"Do you really think PMs are taking away from the amount of everyday posts here?

I would think one compliments the other in the long run. The only things I can forsee people PMing about are of a private nature, and half of it just wouldn't surface on the main board if there were no other option.

What's wrong with making friends? I think behind the facade, you genuinely like many of the people you hurl insults at on these forums.

To understand my statement, you must understand what DV originally was...  A few of us come from that forum.  Snitz DV.

RW has, I have...  Memebee has a few members from that time period also, and Mods too.

What it did, was it forced posters to freely state their mind.  There wasn't even registration.  You didn't even have to enter an email address.

You fucking typed your post, put whatever handle in the field that you wanted to use, and hit post.

It was a thing of beauty.  It was brutal at times, but truly brought out the "reality" in people...  because they could.

Nowadays everyone is subject to one handle, PM's half the time they're here and don't post anyhow, and when they do post they may as well have taken the posters over to their private FaceBook group, if that's what they want to do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"And this is EXACTLY why I don't like the idea of posters becoming "friends" off-line...

I do not have a problem with Scouse, nor do I have much issue with Fash.

There was a reason that when DV decided to implement PM's, I had an issue with that.  I felt that could undermine the purpose of the board...  Most others disagreed.

Seems like people are just here to make friends.  That's what FaceBook is for.

However, I've repeated myself a million times over, so you get what you get...

The minute PM's were implemented, board traffic slowed.  Before, someone would have to publicly post a legit email or contact addy to communicate in person...  Most didn't want to bother.

That's when things were better.

Do you really think PMs are taking away from the amount of everyday posts here?

I would think one compliments the other in the long run
. The only things I can forsee people PMing about are of a private nature, and half of it just wouldn't surface on the main board if there were no other option.

I agree shin.

GORDY GAMBINO

You could post shit and say ya was Meggs

Fun times
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE