Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Something different

Started by kiebers, January 02, 2017, 11:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I do not want and I certainly do not need a palace like that to live in either Fash. I am more than happy with my two bed, two bath condo with underground parking. It suits my lifestyle.

We own a house, but it's older and fairly small. It's more than enough house for us though. Besides it's paid for. ac_biggrin

kiebers

Quote from: "Oberon"
Take kiebers with you.

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Currently going viral. He does a great job with the song but in the long run it's his daughter that makes the video.

Probably over 10 million FB views and the video is over a million and climbing fairly rapidly.

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Currently going viral. He does a great job with the song but in the long run it's his daughter that makes the video.

Probably over 10 million FB views and the video is over a million and climbing fairly rapidly.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgpF6YodTG4
I don't know the original, but I like this rendition kiebs. :thumbup:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blurt"Welcome to the world of the 1%ers.

Wouldn't mind "occupying" one of those yachts myself so I can ram it into a multi-million dollar beachfront property.

yes I'm a total leftard terrorist.

That property maybe very well owned by an occupier. Something like this modest 35,000 square foot home "occupied" by an OWS supporter.

http://www.thecelebworth.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Saddle-River-Home.png">

Yes, I didn't write that, Seoul. My post was changed. Again.

You can no longer believe the opinions expressed by people here because they are modified by other people who think that being a mod means having to MODify the thoughts of others rather than having to MODerate a forum.

This has become a one-opinion forum.

Sad, really.

What??

I can't find any record of your post being edited?

That's because it never happened. He's lying his ass off.

You are pathetic Herman. No assumption.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I do not want and I certainly do not need a palace like that to live in either Fash. I am more than happy with my two bed, two bath condo with underground parking. It suits my lifestyle.

We own a house, but it's older and fairly small. It's more than enough house for us though. Besides it's paid for. ac_biggrin

Sure think ticket taker. Are you aware that one can now buy residency from several different Caribbean islands? Might work out for you and the Mrs.?

kiebers

Y'all are going to make me come in here and clean this thread out. Take it to RR if you want to sling shit.

Sigh...clean up on aisle 3 in 3...2...1...

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Y'all are going to make me come in here and clean this thread out. Take it to RR if you want to sling shit.

Sigh...clean up on aisle 3 in 3...2...1...

I agree kiebers..

Are you listening TD, time to grow up now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Blurt"Welcome to the world of the 1%ers.

Wouldn't mind "occupying" one of those yachts myself so I can ram it into a multi-million dollar beachfront property.

yes I'm a total leftard terrorist.

That property maybe very well owned by an occupier. Something like this modest 35,000 square foot home "occupied" by an OWS supporter.

http://www.thecelebworth.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Saddle-River-Home.png">

Yes, I didn't write that, Seoul. My post was changed. Again.

You can no longer believe the opinions expressed by people here because they are modified by other people who think that being a mod means having to MODify the thoughts of others rather than having to MODerate a forum.

This has become a one-opinion forum.

Sad, really.

What??

I can't find any record of your post being edited?

That's because it never happened. He's lying his ass off.

You are pathetic Herman. No assumption.

Whatever your personal opinion, Herm is not wrong in this particular case. How about doing everyone a solid and keep the I don't like so and so posts confined to RR. Waddya say?

Anonymous

Sure think ticket taker. Are you aware that one can now buy residency from several different Caribbean islands? Might work out for you and the Mrs.?

And speaking of Caribbean islands, my girlfriend and I are going to Cuba tomorrow for one week. :yahoo:

@realAzhyaAryola

I could see how a condo would be ideal for a single person that likes to travel..

And yes, heated, underground parking would be wonderful in winter.

...and a heated indoor pool... :33esymh:

We don't have a swimming smiley?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

http://media3.giphy.com/media/aCAIWXUdavvRC/giphy.gif">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

I could see how a condo would be ideal for a single person that likes to travel..

And yes, heated, underground parking would be wonderful in winter.

...and a heated indoor pool... :33esymh:

We don't have a swimming smiley?

Nah, we do not have one of them or an indoor nine hole golf course. :laugh3:

Anonymous

And speaking of Caribbean islands, my girlfriend and I are going to Cuba tomorrow for one week. :yahoo:

You are so fortunate Seoul....have a safe trip.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!