The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I want this album!

Started by Berry Sweet, January 06, 2017, 10:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/3d/93/52/3d9352d862a0bc6269c842a8d2b42452.jpg">

It makes sense. Samuel L is Michael's bad brother.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/3d/93/52/3d9352d862a0bc6269c842a8d2b42452.jpg">

ac_toofunny

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I make mistakes all the time Berry, and yes, I have cursed before.

Does your congregation know about this blasphemy?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I make mistakes all the time Berry, and yes, I have cursed before.

I'm sure they have all done the same.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

None of us are perfect, but it is sin.

Ephesians 5:4  Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving.

Angry White Male

I was kicked out of Sunday School at age four.

I was Hell on Wheels, and too much for them to handle.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I was kicked out of Sunday School at age four.

I was Hell on Wheels, and too much for them to handle.

I grew up in Christian home, but I can't say I was really a Christian until late high school.

Angry White Male

What Christian sub-type are you?  (I was baptized Lutheran, but the water sizzled off of my head)...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"What Christian sub-type are you?  (I was baptized Lutheran, but the water sizzled off of my head)...

You mean denomination?

I was raised in a Fellowship Baptist environment, but moved towards Calvinism when I renewed my faith in my late teens.

Angry White Male

So, your parents didn't really direct you heavily towards faith, but you moreso found it on your own in your late teens?

That's pretty rare...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"So, your parents didn't really direct you heavily towards faith, but you moreso found it on your own in your late teens?

That's pretty rare...

They did.

Proverbs 22:6

Train up a child in the way he should go,

And when he is old he will not depart from it.

Angry White Male

I have an ex-ex that I'm "friends" with on FaceShit...

Never married to her, no kids with her, but she still tries to jock my cock, Fash...

She also quotes a lot of Bible Mumbo-Jumbo...

She's a good person, but has made so many poor decisions in life, that I don't even want to have coffee with her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I have an ex-ex that I'm "friends" with on FaceShit...

Never married to her, no kids with her, but she still tries to jock my cock, Fash...

She also quotes a lot of Bible Mumbo-Jumbo...

She's a good person, but has made so many poor decisions in life, that I don't even want to have coffee with her.

Everyone knows people with a lot of problems.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Everyone knows people with a lot of problems.

Everyone has problems.

Frood

Religion is everybody's problem. It's a celebrated form of mental illness.
Blahhhhhh...