Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Oi pics ya bitches

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, January 13, 2017, 03:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

Hey babes I'm feeling me way in the dark here.

Pls send me recent pics for my own use.

Won't pass em on besides everyone else has em cept me.

FUCKEN HUGS
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Twenty Dollars

Think Daisy would fit in one frame? The Unintelligent chinks ass won't. Best bet is Kiebers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Think Daisy would fit in one frame? The Teflon chinks ass won't. Best bet is Kiebers.

That's right, you have a crush on kiebers.

Angry White Male

Fash, you don't have to be here all the time!

You know that, right?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Fash, you don't have to be here all the time!

You know that, right?

I still have to get my family ready for school and work..

Checking on this place only takes a few minutes.

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Think Daisy would fit in one frame? The intelligent chinks ass won't. Best bet is Kiebers.

ac_wub
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Berry Sweet

I had a great sleep last night!

Woke up at 4am...took a pee...but managed to go back to sleep....then up at 6:30am...I bought some new tea last night at Davids Tea...its very yummy!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I had a great sleep last night!

Woke up at 4am...took a pee...but managed to go back to sleep....then up at 6:30am...I bought some new tea last night at Davids Tea...its very yummy!

I drink tea at night too. Unless I'm doing a late night trip and then I have the coffe pot on in the locomotive.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Think Daisy would fit in one frame? The intelligent chinks ass won't. Best bet is Kiebers.

The short, skinny, butt ugly, 68 y,o Italian-American ignoramous wubs kiebs. Ahhhh, isn't that fucking sweet.

kiebers

Quote from: "Shen Li"

The short, skinny, butt ugly, 68 y,o Italian-American ignoramous wubs kiebs. Ahhhh, isn't that fucking sweet.

Uhmmm...NO

I was flattered for a bit, but it's not fucking sweet....just sayin

:laugh3:  :6:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Uhmmm...NO

I was flattered for a bit, but it's not fucking sweet....just sayin

:laugh3:  :6:

Ah c'mon kiebs. I know you're older than what he generally likes(anything over 10), but you two can make it work if you try.

kiebers

:laugh:

Now your just being mean....

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers":laugh:

Now your just being mean....

No, no, sweeter than fucking sugar.

Anonymous

Seems he has taken a shine to you and I too.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"

Seems he has taken a shine to you and I too.

I don't date women who reek of rotten Tilapia.