The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Rules Unlocked.

Started by Bricktop, January 13, 2017, 11:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Twenty Dollars, I sent you a pm that you read, but did not respond to..

I will ask you again; was your threat to carry out illegal actions against the members of this board a serious threat?

I have yet to see a threat and he couldn't hack his way out of a paper bag so enough with the witch hunt.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Twenty Dollars, I sent you a pm that you read, but did not respond to..

I will ask you again; was your threat to carry out illegal actions against the members of this board a serious threat?

I have yet to see a threat and he couldn't hack his way out of a paper bag so enough with the witch hunt.

Total Dunce can barely read. However, who is to say he doesn't know someone with some skill in his Central American hell hole. Labour is cheap there.

RW

Oh please.

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I don't take threats lightly either.

RW

Where did he threaten to hack anything?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Where did he threaten to hack anything?

He did, Fash told me about it, since I'm the object of TD's ire. Probably kiebs knows about it too.

You banned Green Whorenut for threatening to call the cops all the time, so I think banning TD for threats to hack unless I'm dealt with is reasonable.

Aryan

OK for Shen Li, but no one else. How in the fuck did she discover my name? I hate liars. Cop  to the truth fashionista. I chose not to lower myself to your standard. When Is she going to be banned according to your rules?

Semen you daft dopey old cunt, your Facebook profile pic is that exact same stupid surfer photo which you have spammed every single forum with that you've posted on for the last 5 years....

Just because you are basically clueless when it comes to the internet apart from remembering a couple of passwords and knowing where the power button is on your laptop, don't expect everyone else to be the same.  

Remember when you cried because people viewed your photobucket account and posted photos from it because you didn't have your settings on private?  Fail much?   :oeudC:

70 year old's and the internet sure don't seem to mix if you are anything to go by...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "SCOUSE"  

Remember when you cried because people viewed your photobucket account and posted photos from it because you didn't have your settings on private?  

Oh no....lol

Anonymous

OK for Shen Li, but no one else. How in the fuck did she discover my name? I hate liars. Cop  to the truth fashionista. I chose not to lower myself to your standard. When Is she going to be banned according to your rules?

Semen you daft dopey old cunt, your Facebook profile pic is that exact same stupid surfer photo which you have spammed every single forum with that you've posted on for the last 5 years....

Just because you are basically clueless when it comes to the internet apart from remembering a couple of passwords and knowing where the power button is on your laptop, don't expect everyone else to be the same.  

Remember when you cried because people viewed your photobucket account and posted photos from it because you didn't have your settings on private?  Fail much?   :oeudC:

70 year old's and the internet sure don't seem to mix if you are anything to go by...

Is he really this stupid SCOUSE? SB says he's trolling.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Oh no....lol

Salty Dog did that too!  Posted a pic of part of his boat, but actually that pic led me to a whole series of pics of him and his family...  I let him know about that.

On DV, Bruce would remember the poster...  pure...  pure something?  Not "Pure Life."  Dude liked to dress up in stockings and shit, as was found due to him posting an image from his account.  Bruce being Bruce posted the images publicly, of course...  Pure whatever his name was wasn't seen around again, as far as I can remember!

Kiebers or Scooter (can't remember which one now), also posted an image, which led me to their entire account.  I let him know about that.

Anonymous

That old retard will never figure it out.

RW

He did, Fash told me about it, since I'm the object of TD's ire. Probably kiebs knows about it too.

You banned Green Whorenut for threatening to call the cops all the time, so I think banning TD for threats to hack unless I'm dealt with is reasonable.

That's not why I banned GH.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

That's not why I banned GH.

You were getting tired of his threats, I remember that.

Anonymous

Total Dumbass is always throwing a pity party for himself.