The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

SHOULD oriental women BEE allowed to BEE admins

Started by Anonymous, January 16, 2017, 07:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "kiebers"Shen never posted PI so no PI issue.The rules state "posting" PI is prohibited. Only one item of PI was posted by someone else and it was deleted. He wanted her banned for having  knowledge that anyone could get. Shen did nothing wrong at all. The rules state "posting" PI is prohibited so no rules were broken since nothing was posted.

I get it but the argument seems to read that TD can't complain about his PI being posted because he's done it himself.  That's not the way it should work and it shouldn't matter who the poster is who's doing it.

That was my point.

All PI is removed when we know about it..

That includes people from memebee too..

The only exception is Freud and I too post his real first name.....but since he denies he is who is, he doesn't complain.

My pic is PI... You can recognize me if you came to visit santa claus with your family.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "WELSH WUSSY"As the Title says .

Whats ya Views ............

That is deplorable. What an awful thing to say.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

That is deplorable. What an awful thing to say.

Explain whats so awful .........I need a good laugh .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Thats my saying u Welsh Sheep Rapist .  ac_beating

In the absence of Twenty Dollars, assumptions is available.

Morning Fash. A$$umptions are the Canadian way. Must be the winter weather?

TD, Shen Li may have posted PI about you, but you also posted PI about other posters. I think it's time to drop the whole thing.

If you see PI of yours posted, inform kiebers or Fash and they will delete it. That works both ways though, if you post PI of other posters it too should be deleted.

I call bullshit Seoulbro. Show me or shut the fuck up. Where did I post another's PI? Funny about this place. Nasty vial insults are commen here. Disagreement is never tolerated, and reason for a quick banning.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "kiebers"Shen never posted PI so no PI issue.The rules state "posting" PI is prohibited. Only one item of PI was posted by someone else and it was deleted. He wanted her banned for having  knowledge that anyone could get. Shen did nothing wrong at all. The rules state "posting" PI is prohibited so no rules were broken since nothing was posted.

I get it but the argument seems to read that TD can't complain about his PI being posted because he's done it himself.  That's not the way it should work and it shouldn't matter who the poster is who's doing it.

That was my point.

Any PI of his that was posted was deleted. Did the same happen when he posted PI? Maybe it was, I don't know.

Of course you don't. Posting another's PI is totally acceptable here for some. Disagreeing is the kiss of death. Again show me anyone's PI that I have posted.

Anonymous

That was my point.

Any PI of his that was posted was deleted. Did the same happen when he posted PI? Maybe it was, I don't know.

Of course you don't. Posting another's PI is totally acceptable here for some. Disagreeing is the kiss of death. Again show me anyone's PI that I have posted.

Nobody posted your identity, you pathetic, lying, idiotic crybaby.

Twenty Dollars

Train guy did you even read what I wrote? Coolest thing in the world is not being stuck and holed up in your smallish frame. Little ass kisser.

kiebers

Posting another's PI is not acceptable here. No one can show what you posted because it was removed. Any of your PI that was posted by someone else was removed. We do not time out or ban every time a rule is broken. We do discuss it with the poster via PM. If you see PI of yours posted then notify one of us and we will deal with it. Nothing more we can do.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Posting another's PI is not acceptable here. No one can show what you posted because it was removed. Any of your PI that was posted by someone else was removed. We do not time out or ban every time a rule is broken. We do discuss it with the poster via PM. If you see PI of yours posted then notify one of us and we will deal with it. Nothing more we can do.

So Shen Li did post TD's PI here? I thought it was only guests who posted his full name?

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Shen never posted any of his PI. Others did including guests. It was removed.

I did not thinks she did, but TD kept saying SL was posting his PI. If she did, she edited her own posts before anyone other than TD saw it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Shen never posted any of his PI. Others did including guests. It was removed.

TD's one brain dead crybaby. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Odinson

Come sit on my cock.

kiebers

Quote from: "Odinson"

Come sit on my cock.

Not just no, but hell no!!!  :rules:

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Come sit on my cock.

Not just no, but hell no!!!  :rules:

:laugh:

I couldn't find it with a fucking microscope.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview