The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Mrs Fucky Sucky leaves a present behind

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, April 08, 2013, 04:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

SEX workers in Western Australia are not required to be checked for sexually transmitted infections, it has been revealed.  

The Comment News contacted the Health Department to clarify laws around the issue in the wake of a recent sham marriage claim.

A Health Department spokesman said it did not carry out STI checks on sex workers and most workers used their own GPs, or STI clinics at public hospitals, for screening.

The Department provides guidelines for doctors treating sex workers. The spokesman said sex worker STI rates were comparatively low in Australia and WA, due to high condom use rates.

The revelation came after a man in Perth's south-eastern suburbs alleged that a Chinese woman tricked him into a sham marriage, then left him three weeks after gaining permanent residency.

He said she was actually a sex worker and that she gave him genital warts and herpes.

The woman has told The Comment News, through a friend, that she did not pass on any infections to the man.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

cc

Sorry to hear this.

I assume you have medical help, assuming she left you with any money
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I don't know how to respond to a thread like this.

Hornung

Hornungism spammed by the racist idiot moron troll Gambino in a little read discussion group would show up in Oxford English dictionary.

Gary Oak

Hornhung Virgin is always such a witty one :lol:

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't know how to respond to a thread like this.

Neither do I Mrs Lovee neither do i
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Hornung"Hornungism spammed by the racist idiot moron troll Gambino in a little read discussion group would show up in Oxford English dictionary.

Ya I invented Hornungism

Fucking clevererer than you ya fucken squinty eyed wanker

yeah cc how fucken funny hardy har har
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

cc

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"yeah cc how fucken funny hardy har har

Pulling a Ralph Kramden on us are you?

I can picture you as an Aussie version of Ralph

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: "Hornung"Hornungism spammed by the racist idiot moron troll Gambino in a little read discussion group would show up in Oxford English dictionary.

Is killing you racism?

GORDY GAMBINO

hahahahahaha yeph that's just like me to a t

hahahaha hardy ha ha
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Is killing you racism?

You can't be serious Odie..

Hornung should be pitied.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Is killing you racism?

You can't be serious Odie..

Hornung should be pitied.

I´m not gonna kill any1, Fashie.  :)

Gary Oak

A humanitarian would put Hornhung Virgin out of his misery but some of us enjoy having him and his hornungisms around to laugh at :lol:

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE