Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Father and son to use Bible to defend themselves against charges of rape

Started by Romero, January 23, 2017, 06:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

QuoteAn Ohio man and his son are using the Bible to defend themselves in court against multiple charges of rape, kidnapping, and endangering children.

Via the Washington Post, the Toledo Blade reports that 53-year-old Timothy Ciboro and his son, 28-year-old Esten Ciboro, have been allowed to use the Bible as their main piece of evidence to defend themselves against accusations that they kidnapped and raped underage girls at their home in Toledo, Ohio over the span of several years.

"There's a great deal of strategy in Scripture and I use those strategies in everything I do," Esten Ciboro told the court last week when explaining why he and his father should be allowed to use the Bible in court as part of their defense.

Ciboro, who is acting as his own attorney in conjunction with his father, also called the Bible "the only law book that truly matters."

Lucas County Common Pleas Judge Linda Jennings said that she would allow the two men to use the Bible during their trial, so long as they didn't use it question witnesses.

"It's the court's opinion that while the Bible is very important, it is not a law book in a court of law," she told the men.

The two Ciboros were arrested last May after Esten Cibro's 13-year-old stepsister escaped from their basement and told police that she had been kidnapped and repeatedly raped by both men for more than a year.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/father-and-son-plan-to-use-the-bible-to-defend-themselves-against-charges-of-raping-a-13-year-old-girl/">//http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/father-and-son-plan-to-use-the-bible-to-defend-themselves-against-charges-of-raping-a-13-year-old-girl/

It's disgusting when people use religion as an excuse for their crimes. Christianity does not condone rape in any way!

Anonymous

They don't understand the word of God and they hope other people don't either..

Sex is supposed to be reserved for marriage between a man and a woman.

Yeah Right

Good point.  I'm not sure what in the bible could possibly justify kidnapping and rape.  

let them use (misuse) their bible all they want, and then when its over lock them up for good.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Yeah Right"Good point.  I'm not sure what in the bible could possibly justify kidnapping and rape.  

let them use (misue) their bible all they want, and then when its over lock them up for good.

That's inevitable, unless they have a really good lawyer.

IRISH KAM

If this farcical defence is actually successful it sets a dangerous precedent .  

( even tho ive never read or seen any verse in the Bible that says Rape is acceptable )

Every Muslim Pedo could then claim Pedohilia is his ' Right ' ! ( im surprised none havent tried this in a Brit Court )

Cos Mohammed does Actually says in the Qu'ran that he married a 6 yr Old Girl called Aisha .

Then Raped her when she was 9 yrs Old .

Using any Religious Book as a defence should of been Laughed at by the Judge and dismissed .

Guaranteed the Judge is a Liberal Loon , hand picked by Obama .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Lance Leftardashian

Justine Trudeau said that "born again Christians are the worst" and this is a prime example of what he was talking about.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Justine Trudeau said that "born again Christians are the worst" and this is a prime example of what he was talking about.

Justine, I love it. :laugh3:

Romero

QuoteA judge gave maximum sentences tonight to a father and son for shackling a girl in their basement and raping her and another girl in their home.

Timothy Ciboro, 53, will go to prison for life without parole, a sentence that contains an additional 71 years, while his son, Esten, 28, will go to prison for 68 years to life.

During sentencing, Judge Linda Jennings of Lucas County Common Pleas Court called the two "the most depraved, demented, evil people that I have ever seen."http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2017/01/27/Jury-handed-Ciboro-case-after-closing-arguments.html">//http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2017/01/27/Jury-handed-Ciboro-case-after-closing-arguments.html

cc

"maximum sentences" Good stuff. They should be whipped.

I have another idea too  :sneaky2:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I don't see how this thread fits in with very vile acts of bigotry? A desperate ped father and son grabbing at anything to  escape justice. It does not fit. But, that is just my two cents.

Romero

Quote from: "seoulbro"I don't see how this thread fits in with very vile acts of bigotry? A desperate ped father and son grabbing at anything to  escape justice. It does not fit. But, that is just my two cents.

Yeah, I'm not sure why this thread is here either. I didn't move it.

cc

So, you thought it belonged in "Global Supremacism" where you posted it?

Really????

Quote from: "seoulbro"I don't see how this thread fits in with very vile acts of bigotry? A desperate ped father and son grabbing at anything to escape justice. It does not fit. But, that is just my two cents.

Fair point. Maybe the title of this should be massaged a bit to cover more ground.

I'm not quite finished with the title as it doesn't cover all the ground I wished it to

Favoring "& Bad Stuff" instead of  "& Similar Stuff" .... to open it up some .... I'm open to ideas

Anonymous

^^Let me rephrase what I wrote for both of you. This thread is not any kind of supremacism, local or global.

As I said, it's about a father and son who are both peds using a desperate defense to try and escape justice. If there was a sub for desperate excuses for criminality this thread would be a perfect fit for it.

cc

I do understand and agree. This story does not fit the current title of this sub.

We have so far separated Global Supremacy from localized bigots acting out. So, how about it also  as a place for really bad stuff that like this that have nothing to do with supremacy??

Otherwise this sub will be very lean and contain few "solid" posts.

I'm suggesting expanding this sub only into all acts of pure evil .. including mass shootings, gang rape and illegal confinement etc. ... and not connected to supremacy or bigotry  ... by changing the last 3 words ( & Similar Stuff) to (& Other Bad Stuff)

The main Title of course will always get lots of items and will not change.

1. I'm asking for suggestions from the rest of you before finalizing it

2. Apart from that thread, does this new format work "in general" for you folks?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I do understand.

Apart from that, how about it as a place for really bad stuff that like this that have nothing to do with supremacy??

Otherwise this sub will be very lean and contain few solid posts.

I'm suggesting expanding this sub into all acts of pure evil .. including mass shootings, gang rape, pedo groups outed, illegal confinement etc. ... and not connected to supremacy or bigotry

1. I'm asking for suggestions from the rest of you before finalizing it

2. Apart from that thread, does this new format work "in general" for you folks?

You don't need to make anymore changes CC. We all know what belongs here or in Global Supremacism. No matter how clear you define the categories, there will always be one person trying to sneak threads in here they know do not have anything to do with either section here. There's nothing you can do about that except stick them in the derailer.