Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I'm feeling blue.

Started by Blurt, January 26, 2017, 08:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I didn't realize what you meant this morning Blurt..

If a word is censored, it's temporary, but sometimes I forget I did that..

I will change it back immediately along with any other words I also forgot about.

Blurt would have banned their trolling asses or just not let them register in the first place.

shin

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I can't believe nobody posted this

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

I was just going to say that.  :yahoo:

Anonymous

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoIKv3xxuMA

Blurt

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I will change it back immediately along with any other words I also forgot about.

Blurt would have banned their trolling asses or just not let them register in the first place.

If I were to ban someone for trolling, I'd be sure to ban their entire body, not just their asses.

I've never banned anyone and the only people I've ever prevented from registering are Mel, Odinson, and RDL. Ain't nobody got time for that.

It's a moot point now, anyway, as my forum now has a guest area that's registration-free (and has had one for a while now).

So suck it up, my little Chinese baby.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"

If I were to ban someone for trolling, I'd be sure to ban their entire body, not just their asses.

I've never banned anyone and the only people I've ever prevented from registering are Mel, Odinson, and RDL. Ain't nobody got time for that.

It's a moot point now, anyway, as my forum now has a guest area that's registration-free (and has had one for a while now).

Suck what up? If your forum was shut down I would never notice. I'm just pointing out what a hypotwat you are.

Blurt

Quote from: "Blurt"So suck it up, my little Chinese baby.

Suck what up? If your forum was shut down I would never notice. I'm just pointing out what a hypotwat you are.

Well, I guess that's a two-way street; when you were banned from my forum, nobody noticed.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Well, I guess that's a two-way street; when you were banned from my forum, nobody noticed.

See Fash, it admits it's a hypotwat.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blurt"I often feel blue at this time of year. My SAD kicks in, I guess. When I feel blue like this, I like to listen to blue music.

Most people feel blue this time of year.  Not much light, cold out, people turn into hobbits in their holes.  Have you tried taking vitamin D?  It can help.  Important thing to do is try getting exercise...head to a gym or sign up for yoga or some other body moving class.

I started something back in september to prep me for this time so I wouldn't be SAD....my doc also helped me and still is, im very blessed to have her!  Now im doing fantastic!  Try stay zen blurt!  It really does work!

RW

He's a "hypotwat" for pointing out censored words because he doesn't tolerate shithead trolls on his board?  

Get a grip Shen.  He did Fash a favour by reminding her to turn that stupid shit off.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

He's a "hypotwat" for pointing out censored words because he doesn't tolerate shithead trolls on his board?  

Get a grip Shen.  He did Fash a favour by reminding her to turn that stupid shit off.

Right on cue, RW runs in to defend the hypotwat. He always bitches about the heavy handed modding here, but runs a very exclusive forum for like minded white homos. I'm not the first person to point out how rich that is.

RW

Quote from: "RW"

Right on cue, RW runs in to defend the hypotwat. He always bitches about the heavy handed modding here, but runs a very exclusive. I'm not the first person to point out how rich that is.

WTF does that have to do with pointing out word censors?  Nothing.  You're just being a plain ole twat.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

Children!! Please play nice!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Children!! Please play nice!

Maybe they will listen to you Berry..

Nobody pays attention to my suggestions.

:laugh:

Berry Sweet

I agree.  Play nice now mafuckkas. I dont want to have to go all Samuel L Jackson on your asses.

Anonymous

See Fash, it admits it's a hypotwat.

Every time I see that wanker Blurt whine about how badly this place is modded, I think he must be trolling. He ran off yourself and Crow. He won't let Scouse or Mel register. Pot meet the frickin kettle.