The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Notice that they aren't warning us

Started by Gary Oak, April 10, 2013, 06:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

chinese canadiscams know that chinese people intend to take over canada and are trying too. FAN QING FU MING  notice that none of them are warning us

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"chinese canadiscams know that chinese people intend to take over canada and are trying too. FAN QING FU MING  notice that none of them are warning us

:shock:

GORDY GAMBINO

and some of them been breeding with them nigger folks
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"chinese canadiscams know that chinese people intend to take over canada and are trying too. FAN QING FU MING  notice that none of them are warning us

You are nuts.

Gary Oak

Is there something incorrect in what I have posted ? Posting the truth is nuts ? You seoulfag are the judge ? You are a brown nose extrodinaire.....much as your countrymen are famous for being.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"

You are nuts.

You are stupid

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

You are nuts.

You are stupid

Quiet you or I'll kick your sore loser ass twice as bad as that Chinese boxer did.

Gary Oak

like fuck you would. I would enjoy slaughtering you you little gimp

Odinson