Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Wasabi a Truly Epic Asian Film

Started by Gary Oak, April 11, 2013, 02:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

this is by far the greatest asian film of all time and I suggest that all of you go out and get a cd dvd or tape of it asap and enjoy for yourselves :D

Anonymous

Gary Oak

Thanks a lot Fashionista.  I believe that jean Reno is a very good actor and when he plays a part he really makes it seem real

Anonymous

Odinson

Jean Reno plays the cop in the da vinci-code and some guy in the Godzilla movie.

The japanese fear "gojira".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Jean Reno plays the cop in the da vinci-code and some guy in the Godzilla movie.

The japanese fear "gojira".

Lots of action movies.

Anonymous

if Roger Ebert wannabe Gary Oak recommends it you know it deserves a five kernels of popcorn rating. :roll:

Gary Oak

I disagree, I believe that you will thoroughly enjoy this movie and am counting on you watching it and agreeing with me on this movie too

Gary Oak

Gary Oak

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID CUNT ! I am simply suggesting people take a look at this movie and bringing it to their attention as they might not have heard of it as it is an asian film

Gary Oak

">

You can practice your French while you enjoy this epic movie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
">

You can practice your French while you enjoy this epic movie
epic move :lol:

Gary Oak

at least Seoulfag is trying to be funny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"at least Seoulfag is trying to be funny

I'm laughing at you not with you.

Gary Oak

typical typical, you gimps are always on a miserable quest 24/7 in search of things to laugh at others about. Most other people don[t even notice you exist though