Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Wambo, stop bringing past battles from other forums here

Started by Anonymous, January 30, 2017, 07:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

IRISH KAM

Ya got more chance of finding a North Korean Unicorn lair than getting OSCAR / Wambo too listen to anyThAng being advised to him .

The Drunk inuit Bum necks medical Rubbing Alcohol N Turps like water .

Then Spams / ShitJacks till he passes oot face first , onto his Greasy , dribble riddled keyboard .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Take it back to VF please..

I don't want five year old fights from other forums fought again here.

He will not respect your wishes.

He feels being liked by RW entitles him to special privileges. What a frickin wanker.

RW has a terrible taste in people.   :laugh:

Really? I heard she hates phony nazis. Can't be too far off base?

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Really? Hates? I don't think anyone is that invested in a forum to hate.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Really? Hates? I don't think anyone is that invested in a forum to hate.

Except for old Vesna. She's off her fucking rocker though.

Blurt

Shen, you will, quite unfortunately, carry the memory of Ves to your grave.

For you, a Zen parable:

A senior monk and a junior monk were traveling together. At one point, they came to a river with a strong current. As the monks were preparing to cross the river, they saw a very young and beautiful woman also attempting to cross. The young woman asked if they could help her cross to the other side.

The two monks glanced at one another because they had taken vows not to touch a woman.

Then, without a word, the older monk picked up the woman, carried her across the river, placed her gently on the other side, and carried on his 
journey.

The younger monk couldn't believe what had just happened. After rejoining his companion, he was speechless, and an hour passed without a word between them.

Two more hours passed, then three, finally the younger monk could contain himself any longer, and blurted out "As monks, we are not permitted a woman, how could you then carry that woman on your shoulders?"

The older monk looked at him and replied, "Brother, I set her down on the other side of the river, why are you still carrying her?"
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Shen, you will, quite unfortunately, carry the memory of Ves to your grave.

For you, a Zen parable:

A senior monk and a junior monk were traveling together. At one point, they came to a river with a strong current. As the monks were preparing to cross the river, they saw a very young and beautiful woman also attempting to cross. The young woman asked if they could help her cross to the other side.

The two monks glanced at one another because they had taken vows not to touch a woman.

Then, without a word, the older monk picked up the woman, carried her across the river, placed her gently on the other side, and carried on his 
journey.

The younger monk couldn't believe what had just happened. After rejoining his companion, he was speechless, and an hour passed without a word between them.

Two more hours passed, then three, finally the younger monk could contain himself any longer, and blurted out "As monks, we are not permitted a woman, how could you then carry that woman on your shoulders?"

The older monk looked at him and replied, "Brother, I set her down on the other side of the river, why are you still carrying her?"

Blurt, everything in this sub is horseshit.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Odinson

RW

I love it when you people talk shit about me.  It reminds me of how little you know me. :)

To set things straight, there's generally something in everyone here that I enjoy with very few exceptions.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Odinson"My cock is waiting for you... Just saying.

The exception ^^^^
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

I can relate to that, like for example with Semen, I enjoy trolling the living shit out of him.

I've lost count how many  times I've driven him to the brink of a nervous breakdown.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview