The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Adding an ad banner at the top of your forum page

Started by Ms.Min, April 17, 2013, 10:17:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

^^Sorry to burst your bubble psycho man, but The Asian forum is not going bye bye.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^Sorry to burst your bubble psycho man, but The Asian forum is not going bye bye.

where did you live in Seoul...??? my apartment was near the Lotte department store in Daechi Dong.....i loved that area....miss being there a lot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"^^Sorry to burst your bubble psycho man, but The Asian forum is not going bye bye.

where did you live in Seoul...??? my apartment was near the Lotte department store in Daechi Dong.....i loved that area....miss being there a lot.

We lived in Ori.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i'll volunteer to mod..if my only job is to block and delete the pig fuckers posts....seems like a valuable contribution to the ACF  family....just saying

shouldn't yer be hosting a dice game nigger
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Hornung

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"i'll volunteer to mod..if my only job is to block and delete the pig fuckers posts....seems like a valuable contribution to the ACF  family....just saying

shouldn't yer be hosting a dice game nigger

Gambino, want to see an example of a racist sinophobic anti-semitic arsewipe useless piece of shite cyber-bully liar? Look at yourself in the mirror.

Gary Oak

I really like this quote . Gordy Gambino certainly knows how to tell it like it is :D

by GORDY GAMBINO ยป April 23rd, 2013, 11:44 pm

Have yer had a fuck yet Hornhung???????????

Thought not yer fucken virgin loser

Surely by now your whore mommy must question whether you are a fucking slitty eyed poofter ya ass bandit