Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Have U / would U serve on a JURY

Started by IRISH KAM, February 01, 2017, 07:19:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRISH KAM

If YES , did ya find the person Guilty ?

If NO , would ya ?
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Neither my husband nor I have never received notice for jury duty.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"Neither my husband nor I have never received notice for jury duty.

Are you citizens?

Berry Sweet

Ive been chosen many times for Jury duty.  Ive gotten excused all times.

Im getting irritated im always chosen...I cant do it cause of my hearing plus they dont help wirh child care...so technically as a single mom, im paying more money to attend a case I give a shit about making it harder for me...they need to fuck off with that shit....the last one they called me for was just 3 weeks ago... The length of the case was 2 weeks long...im not taking that much time off work and losing money for some asshole I will just vote guilty to anyway...pisses me off!!  Go pick some lose who doesnt work and has no life to sit in on that shit ffs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Ive been chosen many times for Jury duty.  Ive gotten excused all times.

Im getting irritated im always chosen...I cant do it cause of my hearing plus they dont help wirh child care...so technically as a single mom, im paying more money to attend a case I give a shit about making it harder for me...they need to fuck off with that shit....the last one they called me for was just 3 weeks ago... The length of the case was 2 weeks long...im not taking that much time off work and losing money for some asshole I will just vote guilty to anyway...pisses me off!!  Go pick some lose who doesnt work and has no life to sit in on that shit ffs.

You and I are pretty close in age and I have never been chosen for jury duty..

Some people are called more than once or twice.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Ive been chosen many times for Jury duty.  Ive gotten excused all times.

Ya need to have NO criminal convictions to sit on a Jury .

Thats u fucked FASH .  :laugh:

BS slipped thru the net .

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

I must not be a very good criminal if I got caught.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

I must not be a very good criminal if I got caught.

Did ya face a jury when ya got caught or plea - bargain ya charges ?

Frood

Jury duty is easy to get out of.

Talk about jury nullification when you're being quizzed. Yhey hate it like a herpes flare up.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oddly, I've never been invited.

Isn't it strange how some people are contacted more than once and others never get the notice.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Er...ex criminal. Well, maybe not ex. :laugh3:

Bricktop