Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Learning course for Berry

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, February 01, 2017, 07:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"It shows a defiance.

What's wrong with that GORDY?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

No woman would hold Gordy's hand unless they are flat broke and live in third world hell holes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

No woman would hold Gordy's hand unless they are flat broke and live in third world hell holes.

GG is sexy. ac_lovestruck

GORDY GAMBINO

yeah I know this joke and I say while a supermodels sucking my cawk

whahahahaha

you are so funny dog eater I nearly cum ac_toofunny
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

yeah I know this joke and I say while a supermodels sucking my cawk

whahahahaha

you are so funny dog eater I nearly cum ac_toofunny

You make women vomit, but SB thinks ur hawt.

Anonymous

I met lots of guys like Gord in Latin America, South East Asia and Russia.

Berry Sweet

I like being independant.  Im just very comfortable with it.  There are people out there that just cant be without a gf or bf...they always have to be in a relationship and are totally pathetic if they are not...when they're single, theyre all depressed, post negative shit on fb, sleep all the time, just real patheticness....then all of a sudden they get into a relationship and its all rainbows and skittles...then they break up and its the same shit...

...how the hell these people survive in life in beyond me...you cant depend on someone else all the time...you have to believe in yourself...

...i know a few guys on fb who do this...watching them is pathetic...one was so depressed he couldnt get himself together...then he met some chick and move to the next province to go be with her...until they break up...his happiness will be short lived...do not rely on a significant other for happiness...only you can produce that for yourself...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I like being independant.  Im just very comfortable with it.  There are people out there that just cant be without a gf or bf...they always have to be in a relationship and are totally pathetic if they are not...when they're single, theyre all depressed, post negative shit on fb, sleep all the time, just real patheticness....then all of a sudden they get into a relationship and its all rainbows and skittles...then they break up and its the same shit...

...how the hell these people survive in life in beyond me...you cant depend on someone else all the time...you have to believe in yourself...

...i know a few guys on fb who do this...watching them is pathetic...one was so depressed he couldnt get himself together...then he met some chick and move to the next province to go be with her...until they break up...his happiness will be short lived...do not rely on a significant other for happiness...only you can produce that for yourself...

I've never had a break up, but I would imagine it's very unpleasant.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I like being independant.  Im just very comfortable with it.  There are people out there that just cant be without a gf or bf...they always have to be in a relationship and are totally pathetic if they are not...when they're single, theyre all depressed, post negative shit on fb, sleep all the time, just real patheticness....then all of a sudden they get into a relationship and its all rainbows and skittles...then they break up and its the same shit...

Meh, you get over it. At least most people do.

GORDY GAMBINO

Sorry Berry but I had to get married just forgot about ya for a bit.

You never forgave me for that did ya?? 555

Suck it up buttercup.

FUCKEN HUGS...LOL
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

The cat was Mels undoing and he would have gone too jail had you not ate the evidence  ac_toofunny
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

The cat was Mels undoing and he would have gone too jail had you not ate the evidence  ac_toofunny

It was fucking delicious.

GORDY GAMBINO

So was his wifs pussay ;)

till what happened to you and the niggers trashed it right
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"So was his wifs pussay ;)

till what happened to you and the niggers trashed it right

Right. ac_biggrin