The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Korean Cannibals

Started by Gary Oak, April 21, 2013, 02:45:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

ancient Korean saying say   " oh look their a kid walking by himself....let's snatch him for a yummy light nice snack"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/02/05/the-cannibals-of-north-korea/">http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wor ... rth-korea/">http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/02/05/the-cannibals-of-north-korea/

Hornung

Clearly you are f*cked in the head Gary Choking the Chicken? MMB Members can see you are truly f*cked in the head by your continuous obsessive compulsive spamming about this racist non-selling self-published poorly written loser book for almost two years on MMB now on several threads. Now why would a normal person would do this unless they were f*cked in the head ? Now what is your reason for your continuous obsessive compulsive spamming Gary Choking the Chicken?

Anonymous

^^Fashionista is right, you are mentally ill.

Obvious Li

well..Koreans will eat about anything that moves or crawls.....but sorry Gary i don't think they like the taste of their neighbors

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^Fashionista is right, you are mentally ill.

yep...but proportionally, monstrously more interesting than the pig fucker

Romero

Quote from: "Hornung"Clearly you are f*cked in the head Gary Choking the Chicken? MMB Members can see you are truly f*cked in the head by your continuous obsessive compulsive spamming about this racist non-selling self-published poorly written loser book for almost two years on MMB now on several threads. Now why would a normal person would do this unless they were f*cked in the head ? Now what is your reason for your continuous obsessive compulsive spamming Gary Choking the Chicken?

You're just copying and pasting the exact same thing you've said a thousand times.

You know it's pretty sad when even spambots are more capable of carrying on a decent conversation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"Clearly you are f*cked in the head Gary Choking the Chicken? MMB Members can see you are truly f*cked in the head by your continuous obsessive compulsive spamming about this racist non-selling self-published poorly written loser book for almost two years on MMB now on several threads. Now why would a normal person would do this unless they were f*cked in the head ? Now what is your reason for your continuous obsessive compulsive spamming Gary Choking the Chicken?

I don't know how to respond to such venom.

:shock:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

thats what makes this place so great...by the way...where is everybody.....at frosties forum...ÉÉÉÉÉ

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

thats what makes this place so great...by the way...where is everybody.....at frosties forum...ÉÉÉÉÉ

Shen Li won't be posting for a while and I don't about the others.

Obvious Li

i guess it`s just you and me baby......... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

i guess it`s just you and me baby......... :mrgreen:

That's ok Obvious Li, we'll have fun.

:)

Gary Oak

which university did this freak graduate from ? What did he learn there ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

which university did this freak graduate from ? What did he learn there ?

He sounds like he's twelve years old.