The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

The neverending conversation thread

Started by shin, February 06, 2017, 06:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

shin

How many more years do you think social media has to dominate the internet, and what do you think might replace it?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Yes, just like I said. While in the private sector. What about the King part? What about his Fed. tax return? I'm saying he has not cut his ties with the Russians, and Russian banks, or severed ties to those businesses. I believe his Tax return will clearly show this. Why is this a problem with you? Is he a public servant or the king.

There is nothing in the law that says he has to release his tax returns. That is a custom that started at elections.

He has resigned his positions in his companies, but has not sold them. This is not a violation of the  "Emoluments Clause," going all the way back to George Washington. You're only chance your uninformed witch hunt may work is if you could prove  the Foreign Gifts and Decorations Act which explicitly prohibits the President from accepting gifts from foreign governments or international organizations except as permitted under the law. If the Secretary of State was listed in this, Hillary Clinton was guilty of violating this law.

So to you DT is the King, and you're alright with it? It's no witch hunt. Do t you think Flynns resignation yesterday is a tell, regarding the Russians. Where is the Kings tax return? Why do you stick up for this bafoon? It's silly Seoulbro. I don't know, maybe you'd enjoy N. Korea?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Yes, just like I said. While in the private sector. What about the King part? What about his Fed. tax return? I'm saying he has not cut his ties with the Russians, and Russian banks, or severed ties to those businesses. I believe his Tax return will clearly show this. Why is this a problem with you? Is he a public servant or the king.

There is nothing in the law that says he has to release his tax returns. That is a custom that started at elections.

He has resigned his positions in his companies, but has not sold them. This is not a violation of the  "Emoluments Clause," going all the way back to George Washington. You're only chance your uninformed witch hunt may work is if you could prove  the Foreign Gifts and Decorations Act which explicitly prohibits the President from accepting gifts from foreign governments or international organizations except as permitted under the law. If the Secretary of State was listed in this, Hillary Clinton was guilty of violating this law.

So to you DT is the King, and you're alright with it? It's no witch hunt. Do t you think Flynns resignation yesterday is a tell, regarding the Russians. Where is the Kings tax return? Why do you stick up for this bafoon? It's silly Seoulbro. I don't know, maybe you'd enjoy N. Korea?

Learn to read Twenty Dollars..

Seoul is not sticking up for anyone you fool, he's explaining the law and rules as it pertains to the president to you, but it's like explaining something to a piece of furniture

He told you which laws would have to be broken in order for Trump to be in violation..

Did you read them? of course not?

Instead, you ignored his posts and rambled on with the same thing you posted yesterday and the added bit about the resignation of a careless national security advisor..

Seoul is a knowledgeable guy on the issues, and not particularly partisan either..

You could learn from him if you would first learn to read.

Anonymous

Deputy Barney Fife here thinks he knows the law better than the justice department and congress.  ac_lmfao Newsflash Gomer, is he was breaking any laws, you can be sure your hero Soros would have spent any amount of money to present the evidence against him.

Seoul thinks Trump is a king. :crazy:  He doesn't even like nationalism. You are not only as sharp as bag of wet sponges, you are paranoid too. Seoul was indeed right about the witch hunt. What do you expect about a moron who thinks Trudeau is smart from looking at him on the Clinton News Network(CNN). :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Deputy Barney Fife here thinks he knows the law better than the justice department and congress.  ac_lmfao Newsflash Gomer, is he was breaking any laws, you can be sure your hero Soros would have spent any amount of money to present the evidence against him.

Seoul thinks Trump is a king. :crazy:  He doesn't even like nationalism. You are not only as sharp as bag of wet sponges, you are paranoid too. Seoul was indeed right about the witch hunt. What do you expect about a moron who thinks Trudeau is smart from looking at him on the Clinton News Network(CNN). :roll:

TD made some pretty irrational accusations. None of which had anything to do with the point of his repeated post, that his business background puts him in a conflict position legally. And I as I proved, that is not the case, at least so far.

You are right IHJ, I had little use for Trump or Clinton. I posted in Politics, that if I was an American, I would have voted for Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson(who is far from perfect too), even though I am not a libertarian.

I like predictability and I just don't know what to expect from this administration. Don't get me wrong, I pay little attention to the daily National Enquirer type gossip from the media. But, I am not getting a feel yet what direction the executive will take on the economy besides freezing hiring, which is a good thing. I guess we'll know more when he starts working with congress on the budget.

I will give it a year before I decide if this presidency is good for growth or not.

Twenty Dollars

I don't see where you answered my question. Clearly you all are of superior intellect.

To any of you. IS DONALD TRUMP THE KING OR A PUBLIC SERVANT?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I don't see where you answered my question. Clearly you all are of superior intellect.

To any of you. IS DONALD TRUMP THE KING OR A PUBLIC SERVANT?

If he was a king, there would be no need for a an election right genius?

You always act like a paranoid petulant idiot every time someone beats you with facts, which is not that difficult with someone like you who doesn't read.

Anonymous

It's been so mild this week and we've had so much snow this winter I have to wash my car twice a day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"It's been so mild this week and we've had so much snow this winter I have to wash my car twice a day.

Every car wash has at least ten cars waiting to be washed.

Anonymous

A lot of basements will be flooded starting in about one month. We got so much snow this year.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"A lot of basements will be flooded starting in about one month. We got so much snow this year.

Where do you live?

GORDY GAMBINO

seoulbro liveswhere ever someone , usually a middle aged white woman with a fat arse, lets him stay. Can't get a slopehead.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"seoulbro liveswhere ever someone , usually a middle aged white woman with a fat arse, lets him stay. Can't get a slopehead.

I can't find it on Google maps.

shin

We're having an unusually mild winter. Today, we're set to break a heat record for this day in February if it reaches the predicted 62 F.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"We're having an unusually mild winter. Today, we're set to break a heat record for this day in February if it reaches the predicted 62 F.

But,  you've also had a lot of cold and snow too?