Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Do U give MONEY to BEGGARS on the STREET

Started by IRISH KAM, February 07, 2017, 11:49:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"community, we do look after our own and nobody wants to be a beggar

Well, giving them money is a sure way of keeping them begging.

That is what leftist assholes like him want. They want us to pay for it too.

I don't know if it's a leftist thing or a small community thing.  People are taken better care of in smaller communities than in the cities.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"community, we do look after our own and nobody wants to be a beggar

Well, giving them money is a sure way of keeping them begging.

That is what leftist assholes like him want. They want us to pay for it too.

I don't know if it's a leftist thing or a small community thing.  People are taken better care of in smaller communities than in the cities.

I dont live directly in Van...theres more in my area now...a few have their same spots...in the quieter area..i give them food or coffee sometimes...they never cause any problems...I never see them drunk or high...I can tell they have a mental illness....the rest that stand on the meridian, outside malls, shops annoy me.

RW

We have a couple people who are mentally ill but they are taken care of and don't beg.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Some really are fucked and actually need help but way too many that are able to get a job or do something with themselves.

And you cant help people who dont want to be helped.

Probably because it's a tourist city and it's milder than other Canadian cities, but I never saw so many young beggars on the street that could be working, but didn't as I did in Victoria.

Twenty Dollars

I live in a poor country. Rarely do I see a homeless person or someone asking for $$. I have once or twice, and they were white English speakers.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I live in a poor country. Rarely do I see a homeless person or someone asking for $$. I have once or twice, and they were white English speakers.

Come on S.EMEN , what country are u from ?
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I live in a poor country. Rarely do I see a homeless person or someone asking for $$. I have once or twice, and they were white English speakers.

:roll:

Thiel

No, I do not give money to beggars. It has the same result as throwing the crust of a sandwich to a single pigeon in a park. It attracts flocks of them.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"No, I do not give money to beggars. It has the same result as throwing the crust of a sandwich to a single pigeon in a park. It attracts flocks of them.

I have seen that abroad, but not in Canada.

Wambo Rong

You live in one of the most wealthy parts of Canada

Wambo Rong

tell us about your last tax return Fashinista. Did you file spousal and combine his earnings with yours? Was that return more then two hundred grand?

Berry Sweet

IRISH KAM

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

:roll:

This is true. White N. Americans come here, snort too much blo, drink too much Guaro, and become homeless. A brown skinned Tico or Latino would have way more class. Seriously.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Her taxes are none of anyones business.

Exactly Berry.