Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Makes Me Sick; Vince Li(Greyhound Beheader) Given Absolute Discharge

Started by Anonymous, February 10, 2017, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

That should cure anyone from riding a Greyhound bus and sleeping with their headphones on. I've never done it and will not do it ever now. It's really true what they say, "There are crazy people running around out there."
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

What horror. I wonder if some people who saw it with their own eyes are still not over it. That is like a horror movie coming true. Ghastly.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la mata hari"I have initiated action on your behalf that clearly  is long overdue

Your psychiatry phd degree and hero badge are "in the mail"

Joe is an asshole and a shitty poster.

Glad, your stepson is staying on his meds ceec. Does he live with you?

cc

No. He has been able to live on his own for several years now
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la mata hari"No. He has been able to live on his own for several years now

Who checks on him to make sure he is taking his meds?

@realAzhyaAryola

I had not read all the posts here. Glad your stepson is doing better, cc.

I am not an expert on this but I've heard from others that not only is it important to take the meds regularly. Talk therapy must continue also with the designated professional.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I had not read all the posts here. Glad your stepson is doing better, cc.

I am not an expert on this but I've heard from others that not only is it important to take the meds regularly. Talk therapy must continue also with the designated professional.

Now that VInce Li/Will Baker has been given an absolute discharge there is no way of ensuring either happens.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"That should cure anyone from riding a Greyhound bus and sleeping with their headphones on. I've never done it and will not do it ever now. It's really true what they say, "There are crazy people running around out there."

I have taken the Greyhound a few times in my life..

It's a good idea to be careful when taking it.

Anonymous

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16711857_1666751416686977_7075120945313525929_n.jpg?oh=c2cd069ed333523abaf6084bb443c2ad&oe=594577A0">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16711857_1666751416686977_7075120945313525929_n.jpg?oh=c2cd069ed333523abaf6084bb443c2ad&oe=594577A0">

It is what it is. I knew they were going to grant him an absolute discharge.

Lance Leftardashian

Vince Li is every bit a victim as Tim Maclean. We must be keep in mind of the injustices that immigrants face in Canada.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Vince Li is every bit a victim as Tim Maclean. We must be keep in mind of the injustices that immigrants face in Canada.

Speaking as an immigrant, I have never thought about beheading and cannibalizing a person..

But, it's nice to see you again Lance.

ac_hithere

Lance Leftardashian

It is truely wonderful that Vince Li has been given such fair treatment here in Canada.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"It is truely wonderful that Vince Li has been given such fair treatment here in Canada.

You can sit beside him on a cross Canada bus trip.