News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

And people wonder why we have a health care problem.....

Started by Obvious Li, April 30, 2013, 10:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

do you really think a nurse with a three year certificate should be paid more than the Prime Minister...Corporate CEO's, ministers of the crown, judges, rodeo clowns, pole dancers or high class hookers.......................ya right

Obvious Li, my husband is a master electrician and a few of them are making $250,000 per year or more with overtime..

Some that are self-employed make over $1,000,000 annually.

No wonder they say that there´s big money in america...

I think location is key to making money in the trades.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Obvious Li, my husband is a master electrician and a few of them are making $250,000 per year or more with overtime..

Some that are self-employed make over $1,000,000 annually.

No wonder they say that there´s big money in america...

I think location is key to making money in the trades.

It can be seoulbro.

heinzy

Quote from: "Obvious Li"you guys are nuts......the best nurse in the world is worth about 75k per year

The best  life saver ring in the world is worth about $ 100.

To a person in mortal peril to perish  that ring is worth everything he's got.

You mess up intrinsic value with commercial value.

Part of a  nurse's intrinsic value exists in the burden of unfailing , highest responsibility + dependability she|he has to carry. There simply can not be a price attached to that ; of course  necessity demands it and other criteria enter the assessment.

I myself take a heartfelt  bow to all those wonderful nurses, genuinely  enthusiastic , friendly, concerned and to top it off  - so darn pretty,  with whom I recently came in contact with at the VGH. Those super ladies  are tops bar none.

Anonymous

Quote from: "heinzy"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"you guys are nuts......the best nurse in the world is worth about 75k per year

Part of a  nurse's intrinsic value exists in the burden of unfailing , highest responsibility + dependability she|he has to carry. There simply can not be a price attached to that ; of course  necessity demands it and other criteria enter the assessment.

I myself take a heartfelt  bow to all those wonderful nurses, genuinely  enthusiastic , friendly, concerned and to top it off  - so darn pretty,  with whom I recently came in contact with at the VGH. Those super ladies  are tops bar none.

I disagreed with OL putting a salary cap on top performing nurses.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "heinzy"

I disagreed with OL putting a salary cap on top performing nurses.

not salary cap...just saying  the TOP performing nurse in the world is worth about 75k...the rest probably range from 30k and up to 75k......the system has gotten completely out of whack........cops/firefighters/teachers paid 150k and more...fucking ridiculous...at least trades people work hard and contribute to the growth of the economy..the rest are just an expense item

Anonymous

Part of a nurse's intrinsic value exists in the burden of unfailing , highest responsibility + dependability she|he has to carry. There simply can not be a price attached to that ; of course necessity demands it and other criteria enter the assessment.

What heinzy wrote sums it all up for me.