Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Hey Fash, Dinky Freud Talks About You a Lot at the Other Place

Started by Anonymous, February 19, 2017, 12:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

QuoteI spent my time annoying some random lying Christian hypocrite admin with anger management issues, for shits and giggles

Quotedeadskinmask wrote: ↑

50 minutes ago

evs wrote: ↑

52 minutes ago

say what you want, i missed it terribly. welcome back baby. *sigh* honestly, i thought you got disgusted and shut it down. glad i was wrong.... :( The other faction with the poor stats would have loved that. They're bleeding numbers pretty regularly.

Anonymous

And the nutjob owner feels betrayed by weebles registering here. :laugh3:
Quoteweebs, thank god you joined the other forum!:)

if you are reading the other place that means you must join it and not post here responses to their thread started there! because those who do they start those threads there, do that for a reason, and if they don't want to talk to us about what they talk to people over there, then it is perhaps not nice to bring those topics here.

i used to mind cross-forum posting only while i was reading the other forum and seeing all the blatant libel against us (note that they very liberally used the word 0wner, which constitutes PI), but ever since i cut my ties with them and stopped reading them altogether, i really don't mind, as long as people don't advertise that other forum here. that's all.

Anonymous

Here is the post that got the owner of VF's nose out of joint.
QuoteI caught up with some online posters I used to chat with here and enjoy talking to them again it was nice and i will continue to chat with them and chat with you peeps here.

Since sometimes great topics get posted on either forum and I love to post in intresting (to me) topics and it is nice to hear from peeps I have chatted with for many years and to reconnect with them again.

That broad is paranoid. :roll:

Anonymous

Herm, what the hell are you doing? Fash hates the cross forum garbage, which is why she wants to keep Freud off this board. Just because Freud does that there, do not do that here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Herm, what the hell are you doing? Fash hates the cross forum garbage, which is why she wants to keep Freud off this board. Just because Freud does that there, do not do that here.

You put too much starch in your shirts accountant boy. Aaron does not care if I copy his gossiping bullshit or not. He will do it anyway. What else does a troll on several forums from sun up to sun down have to do. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Herm, what the hell are you doing? Fash hates the cross forum garbage, which is why she wants to keep Freud off this board. Just because Freud does that there, do not do that here.

You put too much starch in your shirts accountant boy. Aaron does not care if I copy his gossiping bullshit or not. He will do it anyway. What else does a troll on several forums from sun up to sun down have to do. :laugh3:

Nobody wants to read the behind your backs shit talk of a couple of fifty year old teenagers like and Freud. Go register on VF if you want to do that. Freud is there all the time.

Anonymous

Vesna's forum has exceptionally low standards, hence old man Aaron. She wants to continue as a trash collector for the refuse of dead or dying forums, go for it. I will retire with dignity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Vesna's forum has exceptionally low standards, hence old man Aaron. She wants to continue as a trash collector for the refuse of dead or dying forums, go for it. I will retire with dignity.

What a waste of time that place is. Joe, Aaron all over the main page. You get a headache just glancing at the thread titles.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Vesna's forum has exceptionally low standards, hence old man Aaron. She wants to continue as a trash collector for the refuse of dead or dying forums, go for it. I will retire with dignity.

What a waste of time that place is. Joe, Aaron all over the main page. You get a headache just glancing at the thread titles.

There is no argument there that VF is a troll forum. I remember Fash telling me, even the owner admits her forum is not for for everyone. I am one of those people which is why I never registered there. I think the owner of VF has incredible patience to put up with people like odinson and Oscar day in and day out.

Anonymous

I like evs very much and I wish her the very best..

I agree with Seoul, what she is doing requires a lot of patience..

If Aaron hates me so much, why is here all the time? He's here right now in fact..

Just forget about us Aaron and stick to TRF and VF..

Have fun posting, some where else..

I am so tired of all of this churlishness.

RW

Thank you!

I feel like if we wanted to know what goes on there, we'd go read it.

In terms of Freud talking shit, let him torture them all day with our comments.  No fucks given.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Thank you!

In terms of Freud talking shit, let him torture them all day with our comments.  No fucks given.

I still like poking fun at Vesna's special people.

Odinson

Imagine the havoc in VF if you all came back in there...

RW, for example, is capable of hounding other females with page long posts.

All females are trolls.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"

Thank you!

I still like poking fun at Vesna's special people.

U were one of her med taking Specials ya self .

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview