Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Hey Joe

Started by Anonymous, February 20, 2017, 02:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I hear you have been talking shit about me on your faggot forum. You have something you want to say about me, I would prefer you say it to my face. I will fly out to Van and we can discuss in person some of these false allegations you have made.

How about it Joe? You prepared to stand by your faggot gossip in person?
Quoteherman is the resident ex-con (convict?) over at the Blue Cashew.

I've often thought since he spent so much time in prison, he must be gay by now.

Ya know what they say about them types - go ta prison straight, come out gay.

Actually, I got a friend just like him, spent 5 years behind bars in a Texas prison.

He sez stuff like, "Ya know, I'm not gay...honestly I'm not gay!"

But ya know they are, cuz all that time spent in prison really messed with their heads.

Funny thing how Herman likes Trump and all these Right Wing politicians so much given that they advocate stiffer sentencing for criminals and increased hard Time in prison.

If Herman lived in the USA, he'd spent 5 times as much time in a prison there as opposed to Canada.

Right wing politicians mean more hard time for prisoners like him who go to prison straight and come out gay.

Anonymous

Come back tomorrow Herman.

:001_rolleyes:

RW

He should have never gone and looked at VF.

Herman, do you have any idea how lame threatening people on the internet is?  Stuff it tough guy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He should have never gone and looked at VF.

Herman, do you have any idea how lame threatening people on the internet is?  Stuff it tough guy.

Something wrong with offering to buy my friend Joe a coffee?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Love Muffin"
Quote from: "RW"He should have never gone and looked at VF.

Something wrong with offering to buy my friend Joe a coffee?

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Why is it that flat chested gals like you Fash are so cynical. I like my lying gossiping faggot friend Joe and I want to meet him.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Joe is a pussy.

big time

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

big time

How is your head today?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Herman"

big time

How is your head today?

lol, I was wondering about that too Seoul.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I hear you have been talking shit about me on your faggot forum. You have something you want to say about me, I would prefer you say it to my face. I will fly out to Van and we can discuss in person some of these false allegations you have made.

How about it Joe? You prepared to stand by your faggot gossip in person?
Quoteherman is the resident ex-con (convict?) over at the Blue Cashew.

I've often thought since he spent so much time in prison, he must be gay by now.

Ya know what they say about them types - go ta prison straight, come out gay.

Actually, I got a friend just like him, spent 5 years behind bars in a Texas prison.

He sez stuff like, "Ya know, I'm not gay...honestly I'm not gay!"

But ya know they are, cuz all that time spent in prison really messed with their heads.

Funny thing how Herman likes Trump and all these Right Wing politicians so much given that they advocate stiffer sentencing for criminals and increased hard Time in prison.

If Herman lived in the USA, he'd spent 5 times as much time in a prison there as opposed to Canada.

Right wing politicians mean more hard time for prisoners like him who go to prison straight and come out gay.

Joe is a lying goof an awful poster. I hope he doesn't come back.