Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

RW, Fash or Shen Li

Started by Anonymous, February 20, 2017, 06:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Fash has the body of a nine year old boy. Shen Li is insane which cancels out her booty. That leaves RW, who is on her way to Saskatchewan to party with me.

Anonymous

On second thought, I am the only real male on either forum.

Anonymous

Very soon, RW will be in my loveshack. :yahoo:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Love Muffin"On second thought, I am the only real male on either forum.

Sorry, junior.

That just ain't so.

And your love shack is going to remain uninhabited.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Love Muffin"Fash has the body of a nine year old boy. Shen Li is insane which cancels out her booty. That leaves RW, who is on her way to Saskatchewan to party with me.

Funny post. A 9yo boy? RW is the ticket, plus she is as sweet as fresh pineapple.

Bricktop

And you can take your bony old ass out of here at your earliest convenience.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Love Muffin"Fash has the body of a nine year old boy. Shen Li is insane which cancels out her booty. That leaves RW, who is on her way to Saskatchewan to party with me.

Funny post. A 9yo boy? RW is the ticket, plus she is as sweet as fresh pineapple.

Fash has her picture in the private sub. She is a frickin gross little slope. RW is sexy.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Bricktop"And you can take your bony old ass out of here at your earliest convenience.

Hey look, another assuming fool. Where's your sense of humor Bricks?

RW

Quote from: "Love Muffin"

Fash has her picture in the private sub. She is a frickin gross little slope. RW is sexy.

You're not drunk Herman so why don't you tell us what's bothering you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

My sense of humour, for reasons I shall not burden you with, is on a leave of absence.

So you'd do well to follow my advice as to the disposition of your ass.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

You're not drunk Herman so why don't you tell us what's bothering you?

I am drinking, and I am pissed off.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Bricktop"My sense of humour, for reasons I shall not burden you with, is on a leave of absence.

So you'd do well to follow my advice as to the disposition of your ass.

Generally not in the habit listening to fools. Try harder.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Why are you pissed off?

I hate chinks. I frickin married one.

RW

Quote from: "RW"Why are you pissed off?

I hate chinks. I frickin married one.

Problem with the missus?
Beware of Gaslighters!