Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

RW, Fash or Shen Li

Started by Anonymous, February 20, 2017, 06:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Love Muffin"
Quote from: "RW"Why are you pissed off?

I hate chinks. I frickin married one.

Problem with the missus?

[size=200]YES[/size]

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Love Muffin"On second thought, I am the only real male on either forum.

Sorry, junior.

That just ain't so.

And your love shack is going to remain uninhabited.

By me anyway.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

gotta water the yard. What is next?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"AHHHH!  

What did you do?

What did I do? Is that what you just said?

RW

What did you do?

Yeah....what did you do?  Women don't get pissed off/piss you off for no reason.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

What did you do?

Yeah....what did you do?  Women don't get pissed off/piss you off for no reason.

Ya, it's all my frickin fault.

RW

What did you do?

Ya, it's all my frickin fault.

Yeah I know.  What I want to know is what you did.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Bricktop"My sense of humour, for reasons I shall not burden you with, is on a leave of absence.

So you'd do well to follow my advice as to the disposition of your ass.

Generally not in the habit listening to fools. Try harder.

This would explain why you seem to be listening to me.

What I find intruiging is your claim never to listen to fools. This flies in the face of your constant repartee with misanthropes such as Irish Kam, to whom you listen comstantly, and have done so since BF days.

What is even more intriguing is that not only do you pay heed to this knuckle dragging drool sack, you actually engage him in verbal diatribes, leaving us in no doubt whatsoever that you regard yourself on an intellectual par with an unabridged retard.

Now I'm sure that by now you will have made the observation that in terms of relative intellectual potency, you fall far below my own echelon. Your only intellectual equal would seem to be your surfboard, which, I know, insults your board to some degree.

Do yourself a favour and confine your inanity to your BF compadres.

kiebers

I read that, and then think of him reading it and comprehending it...and I am  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

What's going to be even funnier is when he answers...I will be  ac_lmfao  even more.

:pop:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

@realAzhyaAryola

How's this for a loveshack? We know who this feller loves. In the backwoods of Virginny. :laugh3:

http://www.nvdaily.com/news/2016/11/the-trump-house-edinburg-man-shows-his-love-for-president-elect/">http://www.nvdaily.com/news/2016/11/the ... ent-elect/">http://www.nvdaily.com/news/2016/11/the-trump-house-edinburg-man-shows-his-love-for-president-elect/

http://s3.amazonaws.com/ogden_images/www.nvdaily.com/images/2016/11/10181447/2016_11_10_Trump_House2-1024x698.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Bricktop"My sense of humour, for reasons I shall not burden you with, is on a leave of absence.

So you'd do well to follow my advice as to the disposition of your ass.

Generally not in the habit listening to fools. Try harder.

This would explain why you seem to be listening to me.

What I find intruiging is your claim never to listen to fools. This flies in the face of your constant repartee with misanthropes such as Irish Kam, to whom you listen comstantly, and have done so since BF days.

What is even more intriguing is that not only do you pay heed to this knuckle dragging drool sack, you actually engage him in verbal diatribes, leaving us in no doubt whatsoever that you regard yourself on an intellectual par with an unabridged retard.

Now I'm sure that by now you will have made the observation that in terms of relative intellectual potency, you fall far below my own echelon. Your only intellectual equal would seem to be your surfboard, which, I know, insults your board to some degree.

Do yourself a favour and confine your inanity to your BF compadres.

Twenty Dollars is not only the dumbest person on the internet, he is also a slimeball..

I don't want him on my forum anymore;

GORDY GAMBINO

Flashy would be too shy.

Shen Li would perform like a Bangkok hooker. Cheap too.

RW would be like banging Trumps wif. Class and ass.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Flashy would be too shy.

Shen Li would perform like a Bangkok hooker. Cheap too.

RW would be like banging Trumps wif. Class and ass.

Herman was drunk today, and your excuse is?