Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Caption This

Started by RW, February 20, 2017, 07:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

What exactly were they so thrilled about? Sheesh.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

They are probably playing video games too.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"What exactly were they so thrilled about? Sheesh.

The Titans beat the Patriots.

:laugh:

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"What sport is that?

American football.

@realAzhyaAryola

Goes to show I don't watch football at all. I know about the Patriots but not the Titans. I am only into ice hockey, Fash.
@realAzhyaAryola

Berry Sweet

Foot ball is boring.  I wouldnt even call it a sport.  Its 3 seconds of play and 10 minutes of discussions.  Bunch of chubby men grabbing each other asses.  Literally only 1-2 guys actually play the game and are athletic...the rest are there for the ass grabbing, money and domestic violence at home.

Bricktop

For real football, come to Australia.

">

120 minutes of non stop, fast, spectacular football.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Goes to show I don't watch football at all. I know about the Patriots but not the Titans. I am only into ice hockey, Fash.

I was trying to make a joke..

I should have used an NHL example instead.

Bricktop

Gaon

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Goes to show I don't watch football at all. I know about the Patriots but not the Titans. I am only into ice hockey, Fash.

I was trying to make a joke..

I should have used an NHL example instead.

Try a little harder next time. :laugh3:
The Russian Rock It