Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Canada to give asylum to 1,200 Yazidi refugees

Started by Romero, February 21, 2017, 06:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Scouse, we have people crossing the border from the US to get into Canada because they know their fake refugee applications will be rightfully refused under President Trump.

It make me sick that we are not turning them away.

Thats what happens when weak leftist governments are in power.  Many lefties are Communist sympathisers, and just like Jews, they dont respect nation states or borders, and wish to eradicate them through mass immigration.

Jews don't respect nation states? You must not know many Jews. I'm not talking about that dumbass Italian American meatball who posts here. He is not a Jew. He is just a moron.

Leftist Jews don't, Zionist Jews respect Israel and it's borders, but aren't quite so bothered about other country's, unless too many muslims are pouring in and they feel threatened, but they always have Israel to flee to if things get too rough for them.

The left on the whole is out of control, and I thoroughly believe that hardcore Marxism and other far left crap needs to be outlawed, and definitely not taught to the young through academia as it is today.  The results are horrifying.........

The last place I ever rented, my landlord was Jewish, but not practicing. He was not political at all. Good chap he was. He is dead now.

Anonymous

The feds say the cost will be $28 million, so that means it will be at least twice that amount.

Aryan

:MG_216:

Sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but it is farcical.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE":MG_216:

What is farcical. They are a persecuted minority. I do not have any trust in my government to stick to the $28 million estimate or any other estimate.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"

What is farcical. They are a persecuted minority. I do not have any trust in my government to stick to the $28 million estimate or any other estimate.

Will you be taking any into your home?  

Also I wouldn't believe your leftist government's definition of a refugee without checking up on the country first.  Syria for example might have a war going on, but there's plenty of areas there which are safe and not being bombed to pieces, just as there are neighbouring Middle Eastern countries that are closer which could take them in..........  But of course they point blank refuse.  :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Also I wouldn't believe your leftist government's definition of a refugee without checking up on the country first.  Syria for example might have a war going on, but there's plenty of areas there which are safe and not being bombed to pieces, just as there are neighbouring Middle Eastern countries that are closer which could take them in..........  But of course they point blank refuse.  :001_rolleyes:

How big do you think Seoul's condo is SCOUSE?

I'm not sure where they Yazidis are now that we will be taking, but I assume they are in refugee camps in the region.

Blurt

I, for one have already invited a Yazidi homosexual couple into my home; they're moving in Thursday next week. My Syrians have flown the coop after a mere 10 months (she finally found a job as a pediatrician; her husband still works as a top-level policy analyst at the Bank of Canada; I babysit the kids once a week... the family has done pretty well for itself in such a short time).
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I'm not sure where they Yazidis are now that we will be taking, but I assume they are in refugee camps in the region.

Like I said in another thread I think that all those who are fiercely pro refugee should take them into their own home. There's too many who are quick to take the moral high ground and support policies who invite thousands in without considering all the consequences.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blurt"I, for one have already invited a Yazidi homosexual couple into my home; they're moving in Thursday next week. My Syrians have flown the coop after a mere 10 months (she finally found a job as a pediatrician; her husband still works as a top-level policy analyst at the Bank of Canada; I babysit the kids once a week... the family has done pretty well for itself in such a short time).

Do you never learn?? Remember A&E , the stitches, the heavy bleeding and being unable to sit down for 2 weeks?   :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

If any of the Yazidis has a cat, or a small dog, our condo rules permit keeping them.

Blurt

Quote from: "Blurt"I, for one have already invited a Yazidi homosexual couple into my home; they're moving in Thursday next week. My Syrians have flown the coop after a mere 10 months (she finally found a job as a pediatrician; her husband still works as a top-level policy analyst at the Bank of Canada; I babysit the kids once a week... the family has done pretty well for itself in such a short time).

Do you never learn?? Remember A&E , the stitches, the heavy bleeding and being unable to sit down for 2 weeks?   :shock:

Yes, I do remember.

Your visit was unforgettable, Scousy.

When are you coming back?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

Anonymous

Like I said in another thread I think that all those who are fiercely pro refugee should take them into their own home. There's too many who are quick to take the moral high ground and support policies who invite thousands in without considering all the consequences.

Blurt is only generous with other people's money and resources. If he had any skin in the game, he wouldn't want them here.

Aryan

That goes for most of the bleeding hearts brigade.....

Anonymous

I like the Yazidis. They are under threat in the best of conditions. I don't mind helping them out, but helping them out of the country is not helping their community thrive.