Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

RW,CC...my office, if you please.

Started by Bricktop, February 23, 2017, 07:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

If you two purportedly ADULTS don't stop bitching on each other constantly and continuously in the politics section, I'm going to get seriously pissed.

It is boring.

It is discourteous.

It distracts from sensible discussion.

It devalues the sub.

Attack each other via the relevant topic by all means.

But if you continue to personalise your fucking disputes, I'm kissing this place good fucking bye until you grow up.

As a current mod, and as a former mod, I expect better from both of you.

Aryan

You tell em tiger. Are you going to spank their bare backsides if they don't behave?

cc

Bare or nothing for me

Point taken. It might be best if I just leave
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"If you two purportedly ADULTS don't stop bitching on each other constantly and continuously in the politics section, I'm going to get seriously pissed.

It is boring.

It is discourteous.

It distracts from sensible discussion.

It devalues the sub.

Attack each other via the relevant topic by all means.

But if you continue to personalise your fucking disputes, I'm kissing this place good fucking bye until you grow up.

As a current mod, and as a former mod, I expect better from both of you.

Well said.

cc

OK. I'll leave  most areas right now

Desperately don't want to be on the same forum period  ... but I'll think hard on the E  section that has a chance to do some good

Aryan

RW

Quote from: "cc la mata hari"OK. I'll leave ... politics right now  

Desperately don't want to be on the same forum period ... but I'll think hard on the other section

Byeee  ac_hithere
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc la mata hari"OK. I'll leave  most areas right now

Desperately don't want to be on the same forum period  ... but I'll think hard on the E  section that has a chance to do some good

Don't be petulant.

Personal confrontations are nothing new on web forums.

I myself thrive on the conflict between myself and most of the peanut brained peons that infest the joint, such as Blurt, kiebers, Renee (I notice she has returned for more headkicking) Gambino...er...in fact pretty much everyone, including RW.

All I am asking is that you stop personalising your differences of opinion in sensible discussions.

Why is that SO hard you feel the compulsion to leave?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"No fucks given.

You speak only for yourself.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Brick - You asked so here it is. I once enjoyed her presence.

Every day starting about last summer she became a different person in my eyes  .. making my skin crawl to see her cockyness  & nasty attitude and the way she treats many people. Prolly ok if a occasional poster,  but she lives here,

I left for a almost a month back then hoping it might just be a phase and would change.

Came back with the intention of avoiding reading her crap .... let myself get sucked back in to responding

To be clear, It's not a "compulsion" to leave .... I've been on the edge of it every day

I can't stomach seeing her crappy attitude text any longer

She's making the case even in this thread - Best I just get away from it

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Of course I do.

DERP.

No frickin kidding idiot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la mata hari"Brick - You asked so here it is. I once enjoyed her presence.

Every day starting about last summer she became a different person in my eyes  .. making my skin crawl to see her cockyness  & nasty attitude and the way she treats many people. Prolly ok if a occasional poster,  but she lives here,

I left for a almost a month back then hoping it might just be a phase and would change.

Came back with the intention of avoiding reading her crap .... let myself get sucked back in to responding

I can't stomach seeing her crappy attitude text any longer - She's making the case even in this thread

Best I just get away from it

I don't want to read RW calling you a rightard either in page after page in Politics until she gets the last word.