Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

New Tattoo Ideas........

Started by Aryan, February 23, 2017, 07:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"Again, I have no apprehension.  I've been there with him for months.  I just watch my mouth because I don't view him as a trusted regular.

I dont even read or post in there very often, its just the principal of the whole thing I take issue with.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Thanks Seoulbro.

This is just Renee trying to annoy me, and RW has chosen to side with her, which comes as no great surprise.

if all i had to go by was what you sling up on the wall here, i would side with them also.... i understand their apprehension....

I've been part of the private area for 2 months and not leaked anything, so why would I decide to now?  ac_unsure

i believe you. and i'm sure you wouldn't.... but these ppl have nothing to go by except what and how you post here....

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"That was me for the record.  I pointed out that SCOUSE has a habit of sharing private information.  Fash acted as she saw fit.

I've been part of the private forum for 2 months or so and not leaked a thing. You're full of shit.

Can you cry any harder, you little bitch?

I don't care who's PI leak you exploited or used. It disqualifies you from having access to what might be considered sensitive info on this site. Anyone with an ounce of common sense or ethics can see that.

You on the other hand, being the juvenile, intellectually stunted, socially backward, twit that you are, obviously doesn't get it.

Look junior....a slimy little extremist shit like you, who lives on the margins of society and rescuers to take responsibility for themselves, is always going to be treated like a social pariah.

So...I strongly suggest you staple a pair of man balls to your taint and get used to it.

And who the fuck are you to decide anything on here?  ac_lmfao

Talk about a superiority complex.........

This isn't your board fatso, so your opinion is no more or less valid than mine.   ac_hithere

Who the fuck am I???? I'm nobody, I'm just words on the screen. Words that you cry about endlessly. :laugh3:

Once again you go out of your way to show off how stupid you are. It's amazing how you mistake ethical behavior for an attitude superiority.  :oeudC:

It's never been more clear that you are a reprehensible little turd. You are nothing but an attention whoring child looking for cheap laughs at the expense of others. Grow up, you're late for your manhood.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "RW"Again, I have no apprehension.  I've been there with him for months.  I just watch my mouth because I don't view him as a trusted regular.

I dont even read or post in there very often, its just the principal of the whole thing I take issue with.

Then I suggest you stop painting yourself as an untrustworthy snake.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"That was me for the record.  I pointed out that SCOUSE has a habit of sharing private information.  Fash acted as she saw fit.

I've been part of the private forum for 2 months or so and not leaked a thing. You're full of shit.

I don't care who's PI leak you exploited or used. It disqualifies you from having access to what might be considered sensitive info on this site. Anyone with an ounce of common sense or ethics can see that.

You on the other hand, being the juvenile, intellectually stunted, socially backward, twit that you are, obviously doesn't get it.

Look junior....a slimy little extremist shit like you, who lives on the margins of society and rescuers to take responsibility for themselves, is always going to be treated like a social pariah.

So...I strongly suggest you staple a pair of man balls to your taint and get used to it.

This isn't your board fatso, so your opinion is no more or less valid than mine.   ac_hithere

Who the fuck am I???? I'm nobody, I'm just words on the screen. Words that you cry about endlessly. :laugh3:

Once again you go out of your way to show off how stupid you are. It's amazing how you mistake ethical behavior for an attitude superiority.  :oeudC:

It's never been more clear that you are a reprehensible little turd. You are nothing but an attention whoring child looking for cheap laughs at the expense of others. Grow up, you're late for your manhood.

Which part of 'this isn't your call to make' do you not understand?  

Its about time you gave that massive gob of yours a rest and kept your shitty opinions to yourself.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"

Lol right, its all about perception isn't it, as the owner of the forum would never have invited me to join the private area if she thought that about me......

Bricktop

Perhaps its your perception that is flawed.

deadskinmask

Lol right, its all about perception isn't it, as the owner of the forum would never have invited me to join the private area if she thought that about me......

she also kept a mod that hit every button on the mod panel just because he could....

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Perhaps its your perception that is flawed.

One of many that I have pointed out constantly.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Evidencing the fact that your perception may be flawed. It seems habitual that you are surrounded by untrustworthy snakes.

Either you are poor at selecting your company, or you see things that don't exist.

Or both.

RW

I don't surround myself with snakes but sometimes I mistake swamps for gardens.  I have a bad eye.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Which part of 'this isn't your call to make' do you not understand?  

Its about time you gave that massive gob of yours a rest and kept your shitty opinions to yourself.

Again for your mentally challenged ass....I didn't make any calls. I left it up to those that have the power to do so.

As for my "shitty opinions"...... I'll express them when I like, how I like and at who I chose until I'm told by those same people in power to shut up. You don't even come close to being one of those people so go stamp your goose stepping boots at someone else.

Fuck off you whiny, blubbering, little bitch.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW" I mistake swamps for gardens.

i do the same thing.... i can't even tell you how many garden gnomes and flamingo statues i've accidentally drowned....

RW

Quote from: "RW" I mistake swamps for gardens.

i do the same thing.... i can't even tell you how many garden gnomes and flamingo statues i've accidentally drowned....

HAHAHAHA!  ac_toofunny
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

she also kept a mod that hit every button on the mod panel just because he could....

Fash is loyal and some people take advantage of that. But, a pushover she is not. Herman is not the first mod to find that out.