The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Kwailos Are Moron Racist Twirlybrain Nutcases

Started by Rambo Wong, October 10, 2012, 01:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Rambo Wong

Kwailos are racist twirlybrain nutcases who put a headtax on Chinese people coming to Canada but didn't put a head tax on anybody else even though we built the railroad. kwailos mistreated the natives who were here first, took their land ,slaved the black people and mistreated the Chinese people who built their railroad. Canada must make up for this by allowing more Chinese to come to Canada

Anonymous

Rambo Wong

You Jimbo Zhang are a traitor banana from the splittist province of Taiwan who doesn't care about your Chinese heritage

Rambo Wong

How dare you change my handle. You are a whacko racist twirlybrain moronic nutcase choking the chicken crap'ndrools who think that 9/11 was an inside job and that AIDS is a man made disease because you are a whacko racist moronic twirlybrain choking the chicken crap'n drool

Lance Leftardashian

I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Why can't we all just get along.

I wish we could Lance.

cc

He doesn't want to get along Fash. To his ilk, "getting along" is  others  thinking ONLY  his way

Say, Whambo - Tell us how much head tax did they charge you
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"How dare you change my handle. You are a whacko racist twirlybrain moronic nutcase choking the chicken crap'ndrools who think that 9/11 was an inside job and that AIDS is a man made disease because you are a whacko racist moronic twirlybrain choking the chicken crap'n drool

Careful Wong, you're mismatching your socks.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"He doesn't want to get along Fash. To his ilk, "getting along" is  others  thinking ONLY  his way

Say, Whambo - Tell us how much head tax did they charge you

If he paid a dime less that me, I'll kick his ass.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Kwailos are racist twirlybrain nutcases who put a headtax on Chinese people coming to Canada but didn't put a head tax on anybody else even though we built the railroad. kwailos mistreated the natives who were here first, took their land ,slaved the black people and mistreated the Chinese people who built their railroad. Canada must make up for this by allowing more Chinese to come to Canada

Why is it that almost no Chinese prefer to live in Chinese nations ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Kwailos are racist twirlybrain nutcases who put a headtax on Chinese people coming to Canada but didn't put a head tax on anybody else even though we built the railroad. kwailos mistreated the natives who were here first, took their land ,slaved the black people and mistreated the Chinese people who built their railroad. Canada must make up for this by allowing more Chinese to come to Canada

Why is it that almost no Chinese prefer to live in Chinese nations ?

China is still developing, Taiwan is small and prone to earthquakes, Singapore is only a city state and Hong Kong housing is too expensive for average working people.

Rambo Wong

Canada was populated by asian people and it should return to Chinese people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Canada was populated by asian people and it should return to Chinese people.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdN-BMnWjYfV8OHhPRZ0ohyaSUO71Ena_xFEpLY3_TYCz5WB318zG_iPI">

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Canada was populated by asian people and it should return to Chinese people.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdN-BMnWjYfV8OHhPRZ0ohyaSUO71Ena_xFEpLY3_TYCz5WB318zG_iPI">

Is that your boyfriend's picture Seoulfag?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

ac_toofunny