News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Apparently its International Women's Day.

Started by Bricktop, March 07, 2017, 05:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
QuoteLol what I've said earlier might sound nice but it's really nothing to envy about. Being under my dad's business, a Hong Kong style entrepreneur and legal system, my starting wage was only $6-7 an hour and the work load is at least double of Western companies, only if I wasn't semi disable and got to choose I'd definitely work for a Canadian organization any day, the difference is almost like comparing hell to Disneyland.

He can't pay you that in Canada. I assume you mean you only work in the family enterprise in Asia?

Is your family's company in manufacturing?

Yea it's not exactly legal, or you can say I was doing a bit of volunteering.  I've always only worked for my dad's business due to my lack of job options/disability.  

We're mainly a supplier and work for different world wide brands like Tommy, Gap, Wasa, etc.

Do you mean your father was underpaying you in Canada?

Lol Maybe a little bit when I first started off, but there's really no exact time to measure since I work at home in Canada, usually I'm handed a small task or project and try to complete it for him.  I mainly get paid for my work rather than how many hours it takes me to complete it.  Hourly wage usually only takes place when I'm back in the Hong Kong office.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

QuoteLol what I've said earlier might sound nice but it's really nothing to envy about. Being under my dad's business, a Hong Kong style entrepreneur and legal system, my starting wage was only $6-7 an hour and the work load is at least double of Western companies, only if I wasn't semi disable and got to choose I'd definitely work for a Canadian organization any day, the difference is almost like comparing hell to Disneyland.

He can't pay you that in Canada. I assume you mean you only work in the family enterprise in Asia?

Yea it's not exactly legal, or you can say I was doing a bit of volunteering.  I've always only worked for my dad's business due to my lack of job options/disability.  

We're mainly a supplier and work for different world wide brands like Tommy, Gap, Wasa, etc.

Lol Maybe a little bit when I first started off, but there's really no exact time to measure since I work at home in Canada, usually I'm handed a small task or project and try to complete it for him.  I mainly get paid for my work rather than how many hours it takes me to complete it.  Hourly wage usually only takes place when I'm back in the Hong Kong office.

So, technically you were not an employee, at least in Canada.

Zetsu

So, technically you were not an employee, at least in Canada.

You're pretty much right about it, since I'm more of a special case due to my disability I had for over a decade, but why are you so concerned about this?

GORDY GAMBINO

Im not gonna stand up for Leopardsocks, he already has his lap dog RW  do that for him.

I know for fact he was in tactical response and some cunt was shooting at him ,so LS charged at him, under fire ,and body slammed the cunt into the pavement. Best place for a cunt like that is on the pay roll.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

You're pretty much right about it, since I'm more of a special case due to my disability I had for over a decade, but why are you so concerned about this?

Yes, I guess I am sounding like an interrogating cop. I was just surprised that in Canada you were being paid less than minimum wage. Now that you explained it,  I get the picture. Enjoy your stay in Hong Kong.

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Im not gonna stand up for Leopardsocks, he already has his lap dog RW  do that for him.

I know for fact he was in tactical response and some cunt was shooting at him ,so LS charged at him, under fire ,and body slammed the cunt into the pavement. Best place for a cunt like that is on the pay roll.

Its called STAR Force. Special Tactics and Response.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Zetsu

Yes, I guess I am sounding like an interrogating cop. I was just surprised that in Canada you were being paid less than minimum wage. Now that you explained it,  I get the picture. Enjoy your stay in Hong Kong.

I know it might sounds unorthodox, but being the boss' son, I thought it's critical to use a fare policy and work my way up honestly like all other employees.  About the minimum wage thing during the beginning I wasn't yet a registered employee, so you've pretty much guessed it right.   ac_cool

Anonymous

I know it might sounds unorthodox, but being the boss' son, I thought it's critical to use a fare policy and work my way up honestly like all other employees.  About the minimum wage thing during the beginning I wasn't yet a registered employee, so you've pretty much guessed it right.   ac_cool

My parents owned a gas station and convenience store in Toronto, so I know all about work without legal remuneration. :laugh3:

Anonymous

So no real privilege for you for being the boss's kid.

Anonymous

My parents owned a gas station and convenience store in Toronto, so I know all about work without legal remuneration. :laugh3:

I can relate to you and Zetsu. My parents had rental properties. I cleaned units after tenants moved out, and did renos withmy Daddy.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"

Pretty much none   ac_drinks  , my old man used to often work 40 hours shift to build his business, asking for any more I wouldn't deserved to be called his son, lol.

Anonymous

Pretty much none   ac_drinks  , my old man used to often work 40 hours shift to build his business, asking for any more I wouldn't deserved to be called his son, lol.

He sounds like a hard ass. My dad was the same. But without an international business.

Zetsu

He sounds like a hard ass. My dad was the same. But without an international business.

Lol he definitely was one, at least when he was in his 50s or younger.  I'm not surprised that your dad is the same kind of serious man too, hence why we can always so easily agree with each other with the same kind of dad.  ac_drinks