News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Apparently its International Women's Day.

Started by Bricktop, March 07, 2017, 05:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Herman"

You're pretty much right about it, since I'm more of a special case due to my disability I had for over a decade, but why are you so concerned about this?

Yes, I guess I am sounding like an interrogating cop. I was just surprised that in Canada you were being paid less than minimum wage. Now that you explained it,  I get the picture. Enjoy your stay in Hong Kong.

I know it might sounds unorthodox, but being the boss' son, I thought it's critical to use a fare policy and work my way up honestly like all other employees.  About the minimum wage thing during the beginning I wasn't yet a registered employee, so you've pretty much guessed it right.   ac_cool

So no real privilege for you for being the boss's kid.

Pretty much none   ac_drinks  , my old man used to often work 40 hours shift to build his business, asking for any more I wouldn't deserved to be called his son, lol.

He sounds like a hard ass. My dad was the same. But without an international business.

Lol he definitely was one, at least when he was in his 50s or younger.  I wouldn't be surprised if your dad was the same kind of serious man too, hence why we can always so easily agree with each other with the same kind of dad.  ac_drinks

You and Seoul should be fucking thankful you both had strong East Asian fathers.  Look at the waste of skin Blurt and his underachieving brother.  Their parents had two fucking sons, but  neither turned into a fucking man.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"
You and Seoul should be fucking thankful you both had strong East Asian fathers.  Look at the waste of skin Blurt and his underachieving brother.  Their parents had two fucking sons, but  neither turned into a fucking man.

Ouch.

Shen, that was vicious.

But fair.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Ouch.

Shen, that was vicious.

But fair.

That's the Iron Chink; vicious, but fucking fair.

Bricktop

Its what makes her so darn loveable.

That, and her ass.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Its what makes her so darn loveable.

That, and her ass.

As she sticks it out and wiggles it.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"

You're pretty much right about it, since I'm more of a special case due to my disability I had for over a decade, but why are you so concerned about this?

Yes, I guess I am sounding like an interrogating cop. I was just surprised that in Canada you were being paid less than minimum wage. Now that you explained it,  I get the picture. Enjoy your stay in Hong Kong.

I know it might sounds unorthodox, but being the boss' son, I thought it's critical to use a fare policy and work my way up honestly like all other employees.  About the minimum wage thing during the beginning I wasn't yet a registered employee, so you've pretty much guessed it right.   ac_cool

So no real privilege for you for being the boss's kid.

Pretty much none   ac_drinks  , my old man used to often work 40 hours shift to build his business, asking for any more I wouldn't deserved to be called his son, lol.

He sounds like a hard ass. My dad was the same. But without an international business.

Lol he definitely was one, at least when he was in his 50s or younger.  I wouldn't be surprised if your dad was the same kind of serious man too, hence why we can always so easily agree with each other with the same kind of dad.  ac_drinks

I know exactly what ya mean Shen  ac_cool , I feel like the luckiest person to have such an awesome dad, but not mainly b/c he is a bread winning champion in the family, I mean I'm grateful for what he gave me in life as I grew up but what's more important is his attitude on how he do things and always accomplishes his goals in life that is truly admirable and change my POV in the working enviroment.  The way how he quit smoking showing the slightest signs of struggle, get work finished without wasting a minute resting, never tells me about the deeds he always do, everything I found out about him was from my mom or his employees/ex-employees, or turning my grandpa's clothing workshop with only 2 workers into a much larger business organization, sponsoring the majority of the money to build a Buddhist temple for my mom's group, building infrastructure in his home town, his Americans clients calls him a man of honor, paying medical bills and surgery for homeless strangers he met on the streets, donating to over a dozen Canadian and world charities, etc etc.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

I know exactly what ya mean Shen  ac_cool , I feel like the luckiest person to have such an awesome dad, but not mainly b/c he is a bread winning champion in the family, I mean I'm grateful for what he gave me in life as I grew up but what's more important is his attitude on how he do things and always accomplishes his goals in life that is truly admirable and change my POV in the working enviroment.  The way how he quit smoking showing the slightest signs of struggle, get work finished without wasting a minute resting, never tells me about the deeds he always do, everything I found out about him was from my mom or his employees/ex-employees, or turning my grandpa's clothing workshop with only 2 workers into a much larger business organization, sponsoring the majority of the money to build a Buddhist temple for my mom's group, building infrastructure in his home town, his Americans clients calls him a man of honor, paying medical bills and surgery for homeless strangers he met on the streets, donating to over a dozen Canadian and world charities, etc etc.

Your dad is a real philanthropist.