The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Rabbit Hole Leads to Incredible Mystery Caves Attributed to the Knights Templar

Started by Renee, March 09, 2017, 09:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"This is pretty cool  ac_cool , it's almost like what we see in the movies or those online adventure games.

It would be something for the person that discovered the caves.

Yea  ac_smile ,  it reminds me of when I was still a kid in elementary school one of my favorite gym events are when the PE teacher brings us all on a field trip in the forest next to our school, there's always this really old abandon home everyone likes to go into take a look, some calls it a haunted house... every time I go in it always gives off a spooky eerie feel down my spine, kinda like the same feeling in some horror story books.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Zetsu"This is pretty cool  ac_cool , it's almost like what we see in the movies or those online adventure games.

Yea  ac_smile ,  it reminds me of when I was still a kid in elementary school one of my favorite gym events are when the PE teacher brings us all on a field trip in the forest next to our school, there's always this really old abandon home everyone likes to go into take a look, some calls it a haunted house... every time I go in it always gives off a spooky eerie feel down my spine, kinda like the same feeling in some horror story books.

They wouldn't allow kids to go into abandoned homes today. It's a liability thing.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"

They wouldn't allow kids to go into abandoned homes today. It's a liability thing.

It's not really a big house, kinda almost the size of a cabin, but yea it's if I was the teacher I'd probably wouldn't let the kids venture in freely either, especially with kids these days  ac_unsure , with all these nutritional propaganda they seem a bit smarter than the previous generation, but a lot of them aren't any more mature, if not worst than before.  :oeudC:

Anonymous

It's not really a big house, kinda almost the size of a cabin, but yea it's if I was the teacher I'd probably wouldn't let the kids venture in freely either, especially with kids these days  ac_unsure , with all these nutritional propaganda they seem a bit smarter than the previous generation, but a lot of them aren't any more mature, if not worst than before.  :oeudC:

Today's kiddies are super protected from everything.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Today's kiddies are super protected from everything.

Lol ya, when teachers and guardians think the kid is already spoiled and bad enough, wait till they meet the parents.  :sdfjh(2):

Anonymous

Lol ya, when teachers and guardians think the kid is already spoiled and bad enough, wait till they meet the parents.  :sdfjh(2):

It's the fault of adults if protected,delicate kids turn into weak adults who can't stand on their own two feet.

Renee

Thank God I'm not a crying bitch like so many others around here.

This thread has been completely derailed.

You know what; it's the principle of the point now.....I going to go ahead and be a sissified, little plebe and demand that Kiebers move every single off topic post in this thread to RR. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Thank God I'm not a crying bitch like so many others around here.

You know what it's the principle of the point now.....I going to go ahead and be a whiner little plebe and demand that Kiebers move every single off topic post in this thread to RR. :laugh3:

Sorry Renee, we got talking and well you know, these things do happen..

If kiebers moves it, I understand and it's my fault too.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Thank God I'm not a crying bitch like so many others around here.

You know what it's the principle of the point now.....I going to go ahead and be a whiner little plebe and demand that Kiebers move every single off topic post in this thread to RR. :laugh3:

Don't worry Fash, I'm not serious....sarcasm is all it is.

But truth be told, this place does have more than it's share of little bitches.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Don't worry Fash, I'm not serious....sarcasm is all it is.

But truth be told, this place does have more than it's share of little bitches.

lol,I suppose we do Renee.