Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Yet Another Reason To Love Motorcycle "Clubs"

Started by Anonymous, March 09, 2017, 06:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

God knows the police and politicians in Germany won't defend their people against the Islamic invasion. Bikers
QuoteGermany biker gangs are defending the honor of German women by beating the living hell out of 'muslim' refugees

Days after the sexual assaults on German women in Cologne city came to light, local gangs are uniting in a "manhunt" of foreigners.  And just this weekend, two Pakistanis and a Syrian man were injured in attacks by gangs of people in Cologne, German police said. On New Year's Eve, Cologne was the scene of dozens of assaults on women, a number that has grown into hundreds as more and women have come forward to register complaints.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2016/01/16/germany-biker-gangs-are-defending-the-honor-of-german-women-by-beating-the-living-hell-out-of-muslim-refugees.html">http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2016/01/16/ge ... ugees.html">http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2016/01/16/germany-biker-gangs-are-defending-the-honor-of-german-women-by-beating-the-living-hell-out-of-muslim-refugees.html

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/1-602.jpg">

Anonymous

If anyone is going to sexually assault German women, it should be bikers right Shen Li. :icon_wink:

Aryan

They should go and beat the shit out of the Jews and liberals who have orchestrated the Islamic invasion.......

Bricktop

Spend a lot of time in Golders Green, do ya Scousey?

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"If anyone is going to sexually assault German women, it should be bikers right Shen Li. :icon_wink:

I assume this is a ha ha thread.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"If anyone is going to sexually assault German women, it should be bikers right Shen Li. :icon_wink:

It is Velvet.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It is Velvet.

Shen told me you used to date a guy from a biker club. Was she telling porkies?

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

It is Velvet.

Yes, she was SCOUSE..

Shen Li would be terrified of outlaw bikers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

It is Velvet.

Yes, she was SCOUSE..

Shen Li would be terrified of outlaw bikers.

SL has no clue what the one per center bikers world is all about. If she did, she wouldn't give any a second look even if she was stranded on a deserted island with a chapter of the 81's.

Bricktop

Having had some...er...professional interaction with these peace loving motorcyclists, rest assured that they are scum of the highest order.

Drug dealers, pimps, standover merchants...real assholes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Having had some...er...professional interaction with these peace loving motorcyclists, rest assured that they are scum of the highest order.

The people that don't know that are people like SL who don't know anything about them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Having had some...er...professional interaction with these peace loving motorcyclists, rest assured that they are scum of the highest order.

The people that don't know that are people like SL who don't know anything about them.

They are wonderful freedom loving men.

Bricktop

Aryan