Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Daylight Savings

Started by RW, March 11, 2017, 03:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Tired of this. Wish we would do away with this system.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Should I set my alarm for 2am just to put it ahead an hour?

No because 2 am doesn't exist because your really setting from 1 am to 3 am

if you set your alarm for 2 am you wake up at 3 am

best you stay up all night

yes the bottle is your friend ac_razz

STFU, you inbred piece of shit,.......the reason daylight saving time sucks is because there is a extra hour of day light where someone may have to look at your toad, faced ass.

Jesus Christ, take yourself and that pig English back to the sty where you both belong.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Should I set my alarm for 2am just to put it ahead an hour?

STFU, you inbred piece of shit,.......the reason daylight saving time sucks is because there is a extra hour of day light where someone may have to look at your toad, faced ass.

Jesus Christ, take yourself and that pig English back to the sty where you both belong.

Gordy has a way with words.

GORDY GAMBINO

Its also cos the sun takes an extra hour to get past your fucken butt ac_razz
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Twenty Dollars

DLST doesnt exist in Costa Rica. I like it better.

Anonymous

I love the way the sun reflects off your little bald head sweetie. ac_lovestruck

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I love the way the sun reflects off your little bald head sweetie. ac_lovestruck

:crazy:

kiebers

We have always enjoyed it. Allowed us to get home, packed and in Galveston before dark on Friday. That way we could put the boat in the water and be ready to fish early Saturday morning without worrying about messing with the boat.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"We have always enjoyed it. Allowed us to get home, packed and in Galveston before dark on Friday. That way we could put the boat in the water and be ready to fish early Saturday morning without worrying about messing with the boat.....

Nice life. :thumbup:

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"We have always enjoyed it. Allowed us to get home, packed and in Galveston before dark on Friday. That way we could put the boat in the water and be ready to fish early Saturday morning without worrying about messing with the boat.....

Thanks, it really has been. Not necessarily financially wealthy, but very family wealthy. I think that's a good thing.  ac_drinks
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Thanks, it really has been. Not necessarily financially wealthy, but very family wealthy. I think that's a good thing.  ac_drinks

I don't own a boat or even know much about them. But, I like being on the water.

Anonymous

Do you dock your boat in Galveston kiebers?

Anonymous

I plan on doing a lot of fishing in warm waters in seven years when I retire.

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yes. We have a house we are rebuilding there. Father-in-law built the house/fish camp in 1968. It's not a big boat. We are building a boat lift so all we do is hit a button and it lowers into the water. It's a shallow water boat only 5.6m long. Works well for the bays.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yes. We have a house we are rebuilding there. Father-in-law built the house/fish camp in 1968. It's not a big boat. We are building a boat lift so all we do is hit a button and it lowers into the water. It's a shallow water boat only 5.6m long. Works well for the bays.

Sweet :thumbup: