Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

This is Berry to a tee.

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 13, 2017, 01:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

I like the color im at..altho, no sun does make look yellowish with a bit of green in winter...in spring n summer I tan and turn olive again.

I do not like big asses.  I thunk they are nasty...mine is normal.  I do want to get onto the spring squats soon...and some upper arm lifting.

GORDY GAMBINO

It's been like 12 years since we got an updated pic from Berry sorry hon the way you act I thought youse was 1 of them ghetto mommas.

God I love ghetto mommas.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

I also need to fix up my dining room...told Lo she can use it as a den when he friends come over...it also needs to be part art room cause thats the only art area.  I have visions in my head...I want this room to be cool for her and her friends to hang out in!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I like the color im at..altho, no sun does make look yellowish with a bit of green in winter...in spring n summer I tan and turn olive again.

I do not like big asses.  I thunk they are nasty...mine is normal.  I do want to get onto the spring squats soon...and some upper arm lifting.

All that fucken feta cheese ya eat and now youse is going mouldy.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"It's been like 12 years since we got an updated pic from Berry sorry hon the way you act I thought youse was 1 of them ghetto mommas.

Did you like that pic I took in Florida  that I pm'd you sweetie?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"It's been like 12 years since we got an updated pic from Berry sorry hon the way you act I thought youse was 1 of them ghetto mommas.

I posted pics of myself the last 2 years on VF...one with my black coat on with a whitish fluffly collar and another with a striped purple top with my hair down...ive seen the first pic be posted randomly sonetimez...

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I also need to fix up my dining room...told Lo she can use it as a den when he friends come over...it also needs to be part art room cause thats the only art area.  I have visions in my head...I want this room to be cool for her and her friends to hang out in!

You need a bar fridge in ya bedroom.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I posted pics of myself the last 2 years on VF...one with my black coat on with a whitish fluffly collar and another with a striped purple top with my hair down...ive seen the first pic be posted randomly sonetimez...

me no hab

musta been outa town

I aint seen nuthen
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I like the color im at..altho, no sun does make look yellowish with a bit of green in winter...in spring n summer I tan and turn olive again.

My body type is unusual among East Asian chicks, I admit that. BUTT, I wouldn't want it want it any other way.

Berry Sweet

Lol I like feta and feta farts are fun...I quit smoking so im having snack desires...but I like being healthy and keeping active...i go to gym (when I can) but coming spring...im gonna start taking Lo to the lake after school (on my days off) and run a lap around it...then we will do yoga beside the lake and meditate...I want Lo to learn how to be calm and stay calm...shes a fitness freak anyway....but we are also discussing cutting out certain meats from our diet...our diet is changing big time this spring!  Im very excited about all of this!

2017 has been a great year!  My job is great!  Good friends and family!  Got Lo into a school I wanted her in...its gonna rock! Were going to a concert in a few weeks...we need to plan out fits!!!  **<<<remind me Gordy...this is serious buisness!  

Its nice to do these changes but even better when Lo is excited about it to and wants to participate....she even researching foods etc...smart kid!  I love her!

GORDY GAMBINO

Always knew you'd do alright as a mom.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Always knew you'd do alright as a mom.

I'll do alright as your daddy.

Berry Sweet

I am a good mom ...i think it kills some posters who want me to fail....but in reality..karma came for them and they failed.  They spend so muxh time focusing on me, they failed beyobg belief...

Berry Sweet

Any how...cashews...im nodding off under me blankies and roaring heat...night night :sleeps:

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE