The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

This is Berry to a tee.

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 13, 2017, 01:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I am a good mom ...i think it kills some posters who want me to fail....but in reality..karma came for them and they failed.  They spend so muxh time focusing on me, they failed beyobg belief...

There's nothing more important to me than my two sons. The comments from unemployed mental case forum dwellers mean very little to me.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I am a good mom ...i think it kills some posters who want me to fail....but in reality..karma came for them and they failed.  They spend so muxh time focusing on me, they failed beyobg belief...

There's nothing more important to me than my two sons. The comments from unemployed mental case forum dwellers mean very little to me.

Next time get a colored xray so you know or at least can narrow it down as to who the dawdy is

But I'd bet the next one as black as the other 2
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Next time get a colored xray so you know or at least can narrow it down as to who the dawdy is

But I'd bet the next one as black as the other 2

You know who your daddy is  Gordon. ac_lovestruck