The best topic

Replies: 10496
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:36:10 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Seattle has some tech company headquarters that draw working age people.

You are right, so they have higher male to female ratio there. My brother said "yeah but they are mostly gay" lol.

I've never been to Seattle except for transiting to Asia, but that wouldn't surprise me Blazor.

Thiel

San Fran and Seattle are both liberal West coast cities. But, there are big differences too. I don't like either one. Too much government intrusion for my libertarian tastes.
gay, conservative and proud

Blazor

Quote from: "Thiel"San Fran and Seattle are both liberal West coast cities. But, there are big differences too. I don't like either one. Too much government intrusion for my libertarian tastes.

My brother is trying to get me to move there, I think you're the 2nd person to say something about government intrusion, could ya tell me a lil more?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Couch Potato

Quote from: "Thiel"San Fran and Seattle are both liberal West coast cities. But, there are big differences too. I don't like either one. Too much government intrusion for my libertarian tastes.

My brother is trying to get me to move there, I think you're the 2nd person to say something about government intrusion, could ya tell me a lil more?

I've been to Seattle, Washington. It's okay for a visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.  Seattle has a total sales tax rate of 10.1 per cent. Their enviro  fees aren't cheap either.

Move to Florida. At least they have good weather. And you can probably get a hurricane Irma handyman special.

Blazor

Quote from: "Couch Potato"
I've been to Seattle, Washington. It's okay for a visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.  Seattle has a total sales tax rate of 10.1 per cent. Their enviro  fees aren't cheap either.

Move to Florida. At least they have good weather. And you can probably get a hurricane Irma handyman special.

Ah ok, I do know he said no state income tax, that it makes up for it some. Also the pot is much cheaper there too lol. Florida, I've never been down there, but Im sure its hot as fuck. He already talked my great aunt into moving there. Where Im at in SW Virginia the jobs have dried up, was one of the reasons I was thinking of going. Cost of living is so high in Seattle too. Lots of good, lots of bad it seems lol.

Couch Potato

Ah ok, I do know he said no state income tax, that it makes up for it some. Also the pot is much cheaper there too lol. Florida, I've never been down there, but Im sure its hot as fuck. He already talked my great aunt into moving there. Where Im at in SW Virginia the jobs have dried up, was one of the reasons I was thinking of going. Cost of living is so high in Seattle too. Lots of good, lots of bad it seems lol.

More bad than good about the West coast of North America.
QuoteThe state's property taxes rank among the top 20 in the country and the gas tax is 7th highest overall

Skip the Pacific North West and head for the desert South West or Florida and the gulf states. Lower cost of living, not raining every bloody day and there are jobs.

Blazor

More bad than good about the West coast of North America.
QuoteThe state's property taxes rank among the top 20 in the country and the gas tax is 7th highest overall

Skip the Pacific North West and head for the desert South West or Florida and the gulf states. Lower cost of living, not raining every bloody day and there are jobs.

Right on man! I didnt like that it rained so much there either lol. Temperatures were nice. Never too cold or too hot. Where Im at it can be -5 or 105 before any wind chill or heat index is added.

I like forests and mountains, dont know if I would like those other places lol. Maybe I should just stay put for now lol.

Anonymous

Florida's gulf coast is where I would live if I could.

I agree the California, Oregon and Washington state make it difficult to make ends meet if a person is not earning a professional level income. It's the same situation in Vancouver.

Couch Potato

I would find a new job if they insisted I transfer to Vancouver.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Couch Potato"I would find a new job if they insisted I transfer to Vancouver.

I was offered a transfer to Calgary. I turned it down.

Aryan

Saw this and thought of you Blazor.   :laugh:

">

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Saw this and thought of you Blazor.   :laugh:

HA! I love it  :roll:

ac_drinks

Anonymous

">
Rowdy Roddy Piper. :thumbup:

realgrimm

">

:roll:  :roll:

I remember this.Nazis claimed They Live was about the Jews

https://68.media.tumblr.com/9ab1fe03d7601c24344d18bb1ee6a369/tumblr_owusbzBAMi1ris16so1_1280.png">

https://notimeforsilence.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/theylive.png">

https://titanicgoesunder.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/roddy-piper-sees-them-now-holy-shit-its-the-jews.png">

https://uncoveringthehiddenjews.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/they-live-real-to-life-trying-to-get-the-sheep-to-see-the-jew.jpg">

https://uncoveringthehiddenjews.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/they-live-parody-by-yukon-jack.jpg">

Anonymous

I never heard of They Live.

ac_dunno