The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "realgrimm"

Stop being a Dick .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

realgrimm

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Stop being a Dick .

and what said costume are you imagining  :laugh3:   Dicks thread  ac_toofunny  then you throw a fit because your dressed up stiffys got pulled  :roll:

realgrimm

KAM dresses up his willy  :laugh3:

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "realgrimm"KAM dresses up his willy  :laugh3:

WTF are ya ranting aboot ya Drunk Fool ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Kieber Claus going over his list  :laugh:

http://www.ballsgohere.com/uploads/31fe3b2de7.jpg">

I wonder who gets the toy sailboat lol.

CHUCK NORRIS didn't clear this and is officially taking over list DETAILS

https://78.media.tumblr.com/7caa5f12d6b39f192d94f57a343c7a46/tumblr_p0z8g67Eue1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

Let me guess. All foreigners are on the naughty list.

Blazor

CHUCK NORRIS didn't clear this and is officially taking over list DETAILS

Aww shit, battle of the Texans  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Im going to Tennessee this weekend with my Great Aunt. She asked if I wanted to go, see the Christmas lights and hit the moonshine distilleries lol. Shes 68. First time I've been.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Blazor"Im going to Tennessee this weekend with my Great Aunt. She asked if I wanted to go, see the Christmas lights and hit the moonshine distilleries lol. Shes 68. First time I've been.

Go easy on the Swish feller .

Cos ya Aunt might start looking attractive after a few Shots .  ac_wot

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"Im going to Tennessee this weekend with my Great Aunt. She asked if I wanted to go, see the Christmas lights and hit the moonshine distilleries lol. Shes 68. First time I've been.

The lights she can keep.

Tell us more bout' those moonshine stills,boy!!!

ac_drinks

Blazor

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Go easy on the Swish feller .

Cos ya Aunt might start looking attractive after a few Shots .  ac_wot

:laugh:

Nah she like my mom man, or a dad, cause she is more of a man than most men I know lol. She helped raise me when I was a wee lad. She has always been my favorite family member. It was a blast at her place when I was lil, she called it the barn. Just a one room shack, roofing shingles for siding, with no electric or indoor plumbing (had to dig a hole outside if ya had to poop), and pot belly stove for heat, oil lamp for light. She had a dresser, a mattress and her horse riding gear in that room too. The shack was right by the river, and there were old horse stables and a hay loft. I loved climbing up in the hay loft. There was also a BIG cedar shaving pile, piled up in a large room. I would climb to the top and roll down lol. My aunt just sold her motorcycle this year, still rode it at 68. My dumb sister cause her to sell it, to pay bills she accumulated on my aunt. She use to ride me around on it when I was lil, and on the horses she had. She had lots of dogs and cats. The flood of '85 took most of that away from her. Supposedly they found her clinging to a telephone pole in the water, and she had some of her animals on top of a building. Lost half her animals. New place she got was a lil run down but she made due. Then got chickens and goats. My lil sister use to like to fuck with the goats, and they would butt her ass down lol.

Damn shots I just took got me talking lol. Anyway, we gonna have a blast tomorrow, fuck the haters  ac_drinks

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

The lights she can keep.

Tell us more bout' those moonshine stills,boy!!!

ac_drinks

Will do!  ac_drinks

The brand I get, Ol' Smokey, comes from there.

Bricktop

We get that here...but I'm scared I'll go blind.

Blazor

Well I finished my adventure in Middle Earth earlier today, as in I finished the Lord of the Rings books again. Still amazes me that The Scouring of the Shire at the end, is not in the movie, when it was key to showing how the Hobbits had grown. A lot of stuff is not in the movie, or changed slightly. I still love both the books and movie though. Reading it makes you really feel like you are on the adventure with them. And having an understanding of the Silmarilion (pre Hobbit) really helps too while you read it. I've read all 5 twice now.

"I think Im quite ready for another adventure" - Bilbo

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"We get that here...but I'm scared I'll go blind.

:laugh:

Nah, I aint blind yet lol, I go through about half a jar a week, mostly on Saturday.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"We get that here...but I'm scared I'll go blind.

Is home made alcohol readily available in Australia?