The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I will take that venison steak, but you can have the rest of that crap. Damn, you eat a lot for a little guy.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"I will take that venison steak, but you can have the rest of that crap. Damn, you eat a lot for a little guy.

Shoulda seen me when I was a teenager lol, I couldnt gain weight for nothing no matter what I ate. I think one of my records was 16 long john silvers chicken planks at once, another time I ate 50 pizza rolls lol. I have a high metabolism, use to be higher. I think I gained 5lbs over the holidays, which is usual. Im around 160 now (5' 9"). Wont take long to lose it.

The venison steak was prolly from last year, was frost bit some, but I still cooked it up lol. Hate to waste food.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Herman"I will take that venison steak, but you can have the rest of that crap. Damn, you eat a lot for a little guy.

Shoulda seen me when I was a teenager lol, I couldnt gain weight for nothing no matter what I ate. I think one of my records was 16 long john silvers chicken planks at once, another time I ate 50 pizza rolls lol. I have a high metabolism, use to be higher. I think I gained 5lbs over the holidays, which is usual. Im around 160 now (5' 9"). Wont take long to lose it.

The venison steak was prolly from last year, was frost bit some, but I still cooked it up lol. Hate to waste food.

I think they are about the size of spring rolls..

Still, that is enough for eight men.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I think they are about the size of spring rolls..

Still, that is enough for eight men.

Nah, not that big. Maybe half that. Was a friend of mine and we split a bag of 90, but he couldnt eat all his lol.

Anonymous

A coworker of mine at CP can eat over fifty wings. He's about 280 lbs though.

Blazor

Here in Roanoke we've been getting some breweries. Tonight, Im going to one thats having a special day today only. They have 4 chocolate stouts to try, peanut butter chocolate, mint chocolate, black cherry chocolate, and Mandarin Habanero chocolate, the last one Im really curious about lol. They have candy pairings with them. All 4 are $7. There will also be a band and a food truck. I dont normally drink beer, but sounds fun lol, meeting a friend there after work.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Here in Roanoke we've been getting some breweries. Tonight, Im going to one thats having a special day today only. They have 4 chocolate stouts to try, peanut butter chocolate, mint chocolate, black cherry chocolate, and Mandarin Habanero chocolate, the last one Im really curious about lol. They have candy pairings with them. All 4 are $7. There will also be a band and a food truck. I dont normally drink beer, but sounds fun lol, meeting a friend there after work.

You're going to a brewery or Baskin Robbins?

realgrimm

So chocolate or chocolate , way to corner a market

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"So chocolate or chocolate , way to corner a market

I wonder if they  serve the beer in mugs or cones.

ac_umm

realgrimm

Chocolate beer slushies FTW!!!

mugwump

Quote from: "Blazor"Here in Roanoke we've been getting some breweries. Tonight, Im going to one thats having a special day today only. They have 4 chocolate stouts to try, peanut butter chocolate, mint chocolate, black cherry chocolate, and Mandarin Habanero chocolate, the last one Im really curious about lol. They have candy pairings with them. All 4 are $7. There will also be a band and a food truck. I dont normally drink beer, but sounds fun lol, meeting a friend there after work.

Beer guzzlers aren't known to drink chocolate suds. :yuk:

Blazor

You're going to a brewery or Baskin Robbins?

:roll:

Anonymous

Did you like the chocolate beer Blazor?

Blazor

They call it a "flight", served on a plank. They were stouts. Today only type of thing cause they dont normally sell those kind of beers. I liked 'em! The cherry one, couldnt taste much cherry, and came with a chocolate covered almond. The mandarin habanero one, I tasted more mandarin, but not much habanero, so that was a lil disappointing, came with chili infused chocolate. The mint one, came with peppermint bark, and that really helped accentuate the mint, which wasnt bad, better than I thought it would be. The peanut butter one, oh man, that was my favorite one. It came with a chocolate covered peanut. I wound up getting a full glass of that one after the flight lol.

Blazor

I wonder if they  serve the beer in mugs or cones.

ac_umm

You so funny lol. I'll post a pic in a sec  ac_smile