The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

I got that power steering pump on today! Didnt go too bad, the hardest part was pressing the new pulley to the new pump.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blazor"I got that power steering pump on today! Didnt go too bad, the hardest part was pressing the new pulley to the new pump.

Do you have a press?

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Blazor"I got that power steering pump on today! Didnt go too bad, the hardest part was pressing the new pulley to the new pump.

Do you have a press?

I dont have one, I had to rent a power steering press kit from Advance Auto. Got the job done! They just make you pay for it, then give you the money back when you return it, no cost. I had never used one, and was a bit tricky, but it all worked out lol.

Angry White Male

Nice!  Canadian Tire as the same program here, with tools like pullers, etc.  Makes sense to just borrow it, if you'll only need it once or twice in your lifetime.

Anonymous

Blazor, did you enjoy your chocolate and peanut butter pie yet?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Blazor, did you enjoy your chocolate and peanut butter pie yet?

I made it last night! It was very good. She gave me the sparkly eye look lol. A lil rich but not too bad, the richest part was the ganashe (sp?) top layer.

My brother is in town, his step sister had a baby today. Him and I went out for dinner, then met up with a friend for drinks. We all suppose to meet up tomorrow with other friends where one is celebrating a birthday. Gonna get some of that HUGE pizza then go dance the night away lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Blazor, did you enjoy your chocolate and peanut butter pie yet?

I made it last night! It was very good. She gave me the sparkly eye look lol. A lil rich but not too bad, the richest part was the ganashe (sp?) top layer.

My brother is in town, his step sister had a baby today. Him and I went out for dinner, then met up with a friend for drinks. We all suppose to meet up tomorrow with other friends where one is celebrating a birthday. Gonna get some of that HUGE pizza then go dance the night away lol.

I hope you had fun dancing Blazor.

ac_smile

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

I did! My legs were still feeling it yesterday lol. My brother even cast away his seriousness after a couple drinks and he hit the dance floor too. Was real fun. She had to stop drinking, my other friend passed out on a couch after he knocked over a bar stool trying to spy on 2 girls kissing lolol. Of course I outlasted everybody lol. I said "dont let this 41 year old out last y'all!" lol. I wound up taking my shirt off and spinning it around above my head like a helicopter lol. "Too drunk to fuck" is an actual drink, and it is good lol. The jello shot I had was much stronger though for some reason lol.

ac_dance  :yahoo:  ac_dance

Anonymous

ac_smile

I did! My legs were still feeling it yesterday lol. My brother even cast away his seriousness after a couple drinks and he hit the dance floor too. Was real fun. She had to stop drinking, my other friend passed out on a couch after he knocked over a bar stool trying to spy on 2 girls kissing lolol. Of course I outlasted everybody lol. I said "dont let this 41 year old out last y'all!" lol. I wound up taking my shirt off and spinning it around above my head like a helicopter lol. "Too drunk to fuck" is an actual drink, and it is good lol. The jello shot I had was much stronger though for some reason lol.

Sounds like it was an interesting evening Blazor.

Blazor

Priscilla would of loved it  :laugh:

Bricktop

Priscilla would

:dash1:

Anonymous

I believe that. :icon_wink:

Anonymous

Mommy would have been down with that.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Mommy would have been down with that.

Tell 'er to bring 'er dancin' shoes cuz its Friday night  :laugh:

Blazor

Here ya go Fash, here is a pic of my family taken back in the late 1800s, the old couple in the center are my great, great, great grandparents, the one that fought in the war of northern aggression.

http://preview.ibb.co/hfj3O7/JAMES_GANG.jpg">

And this is a pic of my great grandfather on my moms side, that I use to live with. He had a side car for that cycle that he use to ride my great grandmother around in lol. Also use to have a huge printing press in his basement.

http://image.ibb.co/j4LSi7/PAW_PAW_ON_BIKE.jpg">