The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 29, 2024, 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 29 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

:laugh:

https://americancoinop.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/images/articles/main/Grand-reopening%28web%29.jpg?itok=2ekmiAV_">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Thiel"Blazor, are those pictures you chopped really Bricktop and kiebers?

Yup  :laugh:

Indeed they are...Blazor is the man when it comes to chops.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"How was your weekend Blazor??

Real good! Went so fast. I got up Saturday morning, had a shot of whiskey and headed for the parade, met a friend there. Parade was real good, lasted an hour and a half. Then headed for Jack Brown's and got a Lucky Leprechaun burger, which has burger, corned beef, sauerkraut, swiss, and brown mustard, sweet potato fries with it, and 2 cider beers. I had friends join me there, and our group became 6. Then we ran into more friends, one playing Irish on a guitar, then ran into MORE friends, and our group became 10, think it capped at 13 lol. Got 2 more cider beers while listening to bands. Swung by the house later, got more whiskey, went to Macado's and had Irish nachos, green beer, and listened to bagpipers. Went back home and finished off the bottle of whiskey with the lady and her friend while listening to more Irish tunes.

Went hiking yesterday up to Roaring Run falls, 75', was such a nice weekend. Half a bottle of whiskey got drank on Friday night and half on Sunday night too lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

ac_drinks

Man I miss Mandarb, he was the best! I'd give him a run for his money these days though prolly  :laugh:

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"How was your weekend Blazor??

Real good! Went so fast. I got up Saturday morning, had a shot of whiskey and headed for the parade, met a friend there. Parade was real good, lasted an hour and a half. Then headed for Jack Brown's and got a Lucky Leprechaun burger, which has burger, corned beef, sauerkraut, swiss, and brown mustard, sweet potato fries with it, and 2 cider beers. I had friends join me there, and our group became 6. Then we ran into more friends, one playing Irish on a guitar, then ran into MORE friends, and our group became 10, think it capped at 13 lol. Got 2 more cider beers while listening to bands. Swung by the house later, got more whiskey, went to Macado's and had Irish nachos, green beer, and listened to bagpipers. Went back home and finished off the bottle of whiskey with the lady and her friend while listening to more Irish tunes.

Went hiking yesterday up to Roaring Run falls, 75', was such a nice weekend. Half a bottle of whiskey got drank on Friday night and half on Sunday night too lol.

Hiking after all that drinking...One way to work a hangover away...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

ac_drinks

Man I miss Mandarb, he was the best! I'd give him a run for his money these days though prolly  :laugh:

He was good but you definitely would give him a good run. Especially with the tech now.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Blazor":laugh:

Over at another board, we actually broke a thread. It was a Randomness thread, and we had to start 3-4 more cause they all exceeded post limits lol.

had that happen on Fukt  a few times especially the gif threads

Blazor

Hiking after all that drinking...One way to work a hangover away...LOL

I was honestly surprised I wasnt hungover lol. My ankles were sore from all the walking and standing the day before, but I still hiked anyway lol.

http://image.ibb.co/d8iW9c/falls.jpg">

Blazor

He was good but you definitely would give him a good run. Especially with the tech now.

He was the first person I chopped, man I wish I had saved some of his chops, they were good.

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"

Over at another board, we actually broke a thread. It was a Randomness thread, and we had to start 3-4 more cause they all exceeded post limits lol.

:thumbup:

kiebers

Quote from: "realgrimm"

:thumbup:

I think the concept of a randomness thread has gotten lost along the way. Most would rather start a new thread and only get a couple of responses. I enjoyed those threads. They definitely got used.

Blazor

I think the concept of a randomness thread has gotten lost along the way. Most would rather start a new thread and only get a couple of responses. I enjoyed those threads. They definitely got used.

Another thing I liked about randomness threads, is usually you can post stuff that dont matter if someone sees it, cause it gets buried rather quickly, and most dont back read  :laugh:

kiebers

I think it was one of Matt Smiths favorite threads. He is the one that filled them up being a post whore...

Anonymous

How was your weekend Blazor? Did you have a drink or two. ac_lmfao

realgrimm

https://78.media.tumblr.com/d4f15630f455a4e98125470edc470e98/tumblr_p5ulw5Qwor1ris16so1_500.jpg">