The best topic

Replies: 10488
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:11:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Crows are regarded as the most intelligent bird, and high on the intellect hierarchy of the animal kingdom.

David Attenborough did a segment on them, and their ability to rationalise was astonishing.

">

Anonymous

Blazor

I'll have to watch those vids later when I get home  ac_smile
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I'll have to watch those vids later when I get home  ac_smile

You'll want to get a pet crow and teach it to talk.

realgrimm

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"
">

She moves very well.

realgrimm

next generation moves, even elderly dance offs are evolving

realgrimm

Quote from: "Fashionista"
">

She moves very well.

one of my faves.. remix is tops

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
">

She moves very well.

one of my faves.. remix is tops

">

:laugh:

realgrimm

Anonymous

Did you have a good weekend Blazor?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Did you have a good weekend Blazor?

For the most part, went by TOO quick. Was real productive. Swapped out a light fixture in the bathroom, cleaned house, grocery shopped, paid bills, got state taxes ready to file for me and 2 others. Found an O ring I needed for the IAC valve on the Jeep and put that on. Lots of good sales were at Kroger. I got ground turkey for 1.99 lb, ground chuck for 1.79 lb, and some other deals that were crazy, like half price frozen seafood. Yesterday I relaxed. Brunch was a breakfast sammich that had egg white, cheese, bacon, mayo and avocado. Also took an avocado, cut in half, egg in the scooped area, with cheddar, baked. Dinner didnt turn out as good. Was gonna deep fry chicken thighs, but they were still frozen. I had just gotten some boneless breasts so I made fried chicken tenders with it, but I made 'em different. I tried using Bisquick for the batter, and double dipped. Was too much batter lol. I also did the trick with an egg white mixed in my milk for the batter like you do  ac_smile

I still have to catch up on the videos posted on the previous page lol.

How 'bout you?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Berry Sweet

Nice...I like trying new dishes...it sux when it doesn't turn out but at least you tried and can perfect it next time.

I need to get some new dishes on the go...lo and I love veggie pakora...there are so many different recipes...im thinking we ones we love have potato and cauliflower in them along with chickpea flour....anyone ever make home made veggie pakora??

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

For the most part, went by TOO quick. Was real productive. Swapped out a light fixture in the bathroom, cleaned house, grocery shopped, paid bills, got state taxes ready to file for me and 2 others. Found an O ring I needed for the IAC valve on the Jeep and put that on. Lots of good sales were at Kroger. I got ground turkey for 1.99 lb, ground chuck for 1.79 lb, and some other deals that were crazy, like half price frozen seafood. Yesterday I relaxed. Brunch was a breakfast sammich that had egg white, cheese, bacon, mayo and avocado. Also took an avocado, cut in half, egg in the scooped area, with cheddar, baked. Dinner didnt turn out as good. Was gonna deep fry chicken thighs, but they were still frozen. I had just gotten some boneless breasts so I made fried chicken tenders with it, but I made 'em different. I tried using Bisquick for the batter, and double dipped. Was too much batter lol. I also did the trick with an egg white mixed in my milk for the batter like you do  ac_smile

How 'bout you?

It was so cold, I stayed in the house..

Maybe I can get to spring yard work next weekend.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"

How 'bout you?

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FPIIMXAjqlO9zy%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1">

This thread should be locked.