The best topic

Replies: 10487
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:28:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 25 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

QuoteI know. Its just an Australian thing.

They just don't appeal to Aussies as much as other cuts.

Sells good here.

Anonymous

I'm  thinking about making  something from chicken thighs.....maybe apple cider glazed chicken.

Berry Sweet

Have you tried salmon thighs?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Have you tried salmon thighs?

Just salmon wings.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm  thinking about making  something from chicken thighs.....maybe apple cider glazed chicken.

Hmmm, what else goes in your apple cider glaze?

I did do BBQ chick thighs the other night, Im still trying to get use to a gas grill. Had my heat around medium or a hair over. Still burned them slightly more than I wanted. I did trim most the fat, but left the skin, and I did do proper rotation when it started to flare up. I had a BBQ dry rub on them. and brushed BBQ sauce on them near the end.

Gonna order another ash catcher tray for my charcoal grill this weekend, I miss using that. Everything tastes so much better on it than gas. I dont like gas for the taste, but I do like it for the convenience. It was the grill my dad handed down to me before he passed. Before that I refused to own a gas grill.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Just salmon wings.

Lol you two  :laugh:

Salmon thighs sounds like a name for a girl that dont take care of herself lol, "Here comes ol' salmon thighs"  :laugh:

Funny story, my wife at the time had a friend, she stank like that. Her own daughter cracked me up one day, she was 9 or 10, she was standing near her, and she said "mommy, whats that smell". She said, "I dont know dear, whats it smell like?". She said "fishsticks" with that look of that lil girl meme  :roll:

https://media.giphy.com/media/kaq6GnxDlJaBq/giphy.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Just salmon wings.

Lol you two  :laugh:

Salmon thighs sounds like a name for a girl that dont take care of herself lol, "Here comes ol' salmon thighs"  :laugh:

Funny story, my wife at the time had a friend, she stank like that. Her own daughter cracked me up one day, she was 9 or 10, she was standing near her, and she said "mommy, whats that smell". She said, "I dont know dear, whats it smell like?". She said "fishsticks" with that look of that lil girl meme  :roll:

https://media.giphy.com/media/kaq6GnxDlJaBq/giphy.gif">

ha ha ha

Blazor

I swear those birds are smart. I brought some leftover hamburger buns to work today. Left 'em in the passenger seat til lunch time. I went out there and I was like  :2r4ml1j_th:  They must of seen those buns, as if it was Shen Li's ass! Im damn glad my windows were up, cause they shit all over the side of the Jeep around the window lol. I had to spray that shit off after work. They wanted to play, no bread til tomorrow!  :mad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I swear those birds are smart. I brought some leftover hamburger buns to work today. Left 'em in the passenger seat til lunch time. I went out there and I was like  :2r4ml1j_th:  They must of seen those buns, as if it was Shen Li's ass! Im damn glad my windows were up, cause they shit all over the side of the Jeep around the window lol. I had to spray that shit off after work. They wanted to play, no bread til tomorrow!  :mad:

What kind of birds Blazor?

Blazor

Pretty sure it was the crows lol.

Old black guy that worked here use to give them bread and stuff, they would come right up to him. He dont work there anymore so I been trying to help out with the birds. Better than throwing the bread in the trash.

Blazor

"I dont need milk, I chase my Frosted Flakes with Moonshine!" - Blazor  :dirol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Pretty sure it was the crows lol.

Old black guy that worked here use to give them bread and stuff, they would come right up to him. He dont work there anymore so I been trying to help out with the birds. Better than throwing the bread in the trash.

Crows are very intelligent.

Blazor

Im in the mood to do a chop or two.

Bricktop

Cheapass bump.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Cheapass bump.

I think we have a winner on who to chop  :laugh: