The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

caskur

Quote from: "Blazor"LMao, here I was just hanging out in Kam's thread and y'all done made one about me lol.

Iron Chink sounds familiar too, from Consumption Junction maybe? You would be right as I signed up there a mere one year ago. I drink now and then lol. This is my most liquor drinking month I think lol. Irish kicks in and all. All of the music makes ya wanna drink lol.

I've been all over, Consumption Junction, Banned All Stars, Jagassery, Visual Ecstasy, Bastard Vortex, Bastard Annex, Internet Mafia, Wrangler Forum, Vancouver Forum, possibly one more lol.

Herman, not ProfessorG are ya lol?

Fashionista, yes, I love music lol. Especially when drinking lol. As far as work, I do graphic design. Im famous for my photochops on forums. I love to get outdoors. Camping and hiking and such. I drive a Jeep, so I like to take the top and doors off and hit a trail. If Im staying in I like to watch a good movie. I'll pick horror above any lol, but like action and comedy too.

Y'all gonna share too or what! lol.

With that I bid you a good night til tomorrow  ac_drinks

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/frodobagginscheerhobbiShub.gif">

I'm a photochopper.... we should do a photochopper contest sometime.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blazor

Quote from: "caskur"

One of my first posts  :laugh:

Sounds good, I've done several on here, but limited on member pics. My pic is in here too lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

caskur

Quote from: "Blazor"

Sounds good, I've done several on here, but limited on member pics. My pic is in here too lol.

I have Brick Top, Flea, Dinky Di images from here, peaches to but we don't have to do members, we could do politicians or the royal family or something.

Give me the link to the comp so I can check out the talent I'm up against.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Even today's country has hip hop influences.

Blazor

I have Brick Top, Flea, Dinky Di images from here, peaches to but we don't have to do members, we could do politicians or the royal family or something.

I dont think Flea, Dinky or Peaches has posted images here. Brick is all over the board lol.

Hmm, I havent done many political ones, couple of Obama. I mostly chop friends and family, and forum members lol.

This thread has several chops of mine in it, though they are buried. All my chops are unique. Here is one that has the most members ever on it from another forum lol.

https://preview.ibb.co/i5qAdd/dont_worry_we_from_internet.jpg">

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"Even today's country has hip hop influences.

I cant stand much of todays country. Oldies never die.  ac_drinks

">

">

Bricktop

I have no issue being chopped for fun. The operative word is "fun".

caskur

That's quite neat work...

I did a few chops in my last match that I thought were OK... Iron Duke and I.

http://i66.tinypic.com/24et9jc.jpg">

http://i66.tinypic.com/2n24ljo.jpg">
- Andy Warhol

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Always!  ac_drinks

In the old days, if they were an ass, they got a dick chopped in their ass/mouth lol. It was still in fun though lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "caskur"That's quite neat work...

I did a few chops in my last match that I thought were OK... Iron Duke and I.

Thaks, lol, not bad. Last year I was doing a lot of album cover chops lol.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Always!  ac_drinks

In the old days, if they were an ass, they got a dick chopped in their ass/mouth lol. It was still in fun though lol.

I used to do a lot of chops at CJ's, and a few Brawl Hall. But people started getting precious with their photos for some bizarre reason.

caskur

I didn't have a great shot of the Iron Duke and I could have smoothed his face out but thought, nah, reptilian skin works too. The queen chopped out beautifully and fit in perfectly I thought.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Why do I get double posts? It's weird.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Actually Bricktop head would look great in the Scottish picture since he just visited there.
- Andy Warhol