The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Are they different to SA sunsets?

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/892/26482038527_14603737a3.jpg">

caskur

Your filter is too heavy on that one...

Now THIS is a sunset... See how pretty mine is compared to yours... but wtf would I know right?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

That's Leighton Beach btw!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

This was last night... from my veranda...
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"Your filter is too heavy on that one...

Its unfiltered, dear.

I don't use them.

It was also taken with a Nikon 1, mirrorless SLR.

This isn't a pissing contest, by the way.

caskur

It's filter is built in...
- Andy Warhol

caskur

This is what a lack of filter looks like..
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Can your camera take distant photos through the windscreen travelling at 50 kms?
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"It's filter is built in...

And this is where you get it all wrong.

I used manual settings and metering to create the more gentle, muted colours and sense of a dying day. Whether its "better" than yours or not is not the point. Its MY interpretation of a sunset. NOT the cameras.

See the difference?

There is no filter. It is using the camera without employing its inbuilt software.

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"Can your camera take distant photos through the windscreen travelling at 50 kms?

Gee...I don't know...

Nor do I care.

I would never bother taking a photograph under those conditions.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "caskur"It's filter is built in...

And this is where you get it all wrong.

I used manual settings and metering to create the more gentle, muted colours and sense of a dying day. Whether its "better" than yours or not is not the point. Its MY interpretation of a sunset. NOT the cameras.

See the difference?

There is no filter. It is using the camera without employing its inbuilt software.

haha.... well you and I am going to have a pissing contests on sunsets...

:sdfjh(2):

So you better go dig out those sunsets...

may the best sunset photographer win...

(that'll be me)

haw haw.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

I think I mentioned I avoid cliches. I don't do sunsets. And I don't do contests. Just post your photos for others to enjoy, as I have done. If you need to believe your's are better, please do so.

As you have no doubt seen, I've posted a LOT of photos.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "caskur"Can your camera take distant photos through the windscreen travelling at 50 kms?

Gee...I don't know...

Nor do I care.

I would never bother taking a photograph under those conditions.

What sorta cop were you then?

I tell you what... I've got images of Asians on crown coastal land using backhoes in remote locations... you know, waiting for the drug boats to deliver the haul...

Where are the cops? How is it the drugs are swamping my continent killing my fellow Australians right under the noses of the cops?
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

OK. That was a leap.

I left that life in 1991. 27 years ago.

WTF would I know about what they're doing these days.

caskur

LOL... the former WA commissioner's son had a meth house.
- Andy Warhol