The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Fill my boots up with sand, and put a stiff drink in my hand.

Prop me up, beside the jukebox if I die!

ac_dance

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMiEFyTuuh8
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"[Lol, um, isnt she a member here lol. You''re kidding with me aint you lol.

Priscilla is a member here and it was tongue in cheek.....sort of..

She does want a boyfriend though.

Blazor

I knew you were messing with me lol.

Well is she getting out there? Any friends to hook her up?

I went a year after things happened. Was very weird getting back into the dating scene after so long. I felt like such a noob at first lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I knew you were messing with me lol.

I went a year after things happened. Was very weird getting back into the dating scene after so long. I felt like such a noob at first lol.

Mommy has a profile on Match.  She goes on coffee dates and a couple of second dates. She'd like to be in a relationship, but for now she's having fun.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Mommy has a profile on Match.  She goes on coffee dates and a couple of second dates. She'd like to be in a relationship, but for now she's having fun.

Thats cool, I almost did the online dating thing. As long as shes having fun  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Thats cool, I almost did the online dating thing. As long as shes having fun  ac_smile

Back in China, it's now THE way relationships happen.

Bricktop

I thought the Party organised relationships...????

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I thought the Party organised relationships...????

The more attractive the mate they find for you, the more loyal one is to the party.

:laugh:

Anonymous

I remember she posted her profile in PP when I was a member there----White Man Only. ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I remember she posted her profile in PP when I was a member there----White Man Only. ac_lmfao

I think Blazor could do a lot with your picture Herman.

Anonymous

^^No doubt he could. Which is probably why Herm will not post his pictures anymore.

IRISH KAM

BLAZOR WTF happened to the FASH with a rottin KOI Carp in her Clam Chop ?
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

kiebers

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"BLAZOR WTF happened to the FASH with a rottin KOI Carp in her Clam Chop ?

Against the rules.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"BLAZOR WTF happened to the FASH with a rottin KOI Carp in her Clam Chop ?

Against the rules.

Of course, we have underage children on this forum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"

I think Blazor could do a lot with your picture Herman.

I can do a lot with anyone's picture Fashionista  :laugh:  Maybe he will post his pic if you post yours  ac_smile