The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 29, 2024, 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Have you considered being tested for sleep apnea? Your symptoms seem to be classic signs.

I havent been tested, but all my dads side has it. I hope that aint it.

It is genetic, so you're probably out of luck.

But it's no biggie. It's not like you take drugs or need constant treatment. Just more air when you sleep.

Yeah Im fucked lol, whole dads side has it, but not us skinny folk, they all big. Im not overweight, but Im not fit enough I guess.

You don't want to wear the mask when you sleep?

Not really lol, I sleep on my side, with half my face buried into the pillow  :laugh:

There are two guys working out of my terminal that have sleep apnea. One is a conductor who has worked with  me. He packs his air mask thingy for road trips. I should ask him to show it to me next time we work together. I have never seen one before.

Man, I try and be healthy for the most part, and something hereditary gets me lol. I think its a small mask. Did a lil googling and saw some masks just now, and this......

http://snoozeez.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/CPAP-MASKS-FOR-SIDE-SLEEPERS.jpg">

I guess you'd get used to sleeping with it on.

Blazor

Looks like it would make one hell of a stoner device  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

It could be a multi tool. :laugh3:

Blazor

It could be a multi tool. :laugh3:

:Ghelyon:

:laugh:

Bricktop

:w00t:

It has a built in humidifier...

Blazor

Saw an email yesterday here at work, they turned down a bid on a job, and said we were fixing to close. So I suspect we are not moving at all now, and they plan to close shop. I know we have til end of March to be out of here, but something tells me the business is shutting down even sooner.

Blazor

Thought this was a good article....

7 Strange Questions That Help You Find Your Life Purpose

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/7-strange-questions-that-help-you-find-your-life-purpose">https://getpocket.com/explore/item/7-st ... fe-purpose">https://getpocket.com/explore/item/7-strange-questions-that-help-you-find-your-life-purpose

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Saw an email yesterday here at work, they turned down a bid on a job, and said we were fixing to close. So I suspect we are not moving at all now, and they plan to close shop. I know we have til end of March to be out of here, but something tells me the business is shutting down even sooner.

Just as you predicted.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Saw an email yesterday here at work, they turned down a bid on a job, and said we were fixing to close. So I suspect we are not moving at all now, and they plan to close shop. I know we have til end of March to be out of here, but something tells me the business is shutting down even sooner.

Just as you predicted.

Just call me Blazodamus  :laugh:

Anonymous

Just as you predicted.

You'll find something and closer to home too.

Blazor

Just as you predicted.

You'll find something and closer to home too.

Im sure I will. I got a couple connections Im gonna look into when it hits.

My brother still trying to get me to move to Seattle lol.

Gaon

I am challenging the interprovincial exams for HVAC tech and gas fitter. If I pass them, I will be a journeyman in Canada and I will be looking for a new employer.
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

Quote from: "Gaon"I am challenging the interprovincial exams for HVAC tech and gas fitter. If I pass them, I will be a journeyman in Canada and I will be looking for a new employer.

Hope you pass man!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"I am challenging the interprovincial exams for HVAC tech and gas fitter. If I pass them, I will be a journeyman in Canada and I will be looking for a new employer.

Hope you pass man!

Yes,good luck to Gaon.

Bricktop

Kick its ass. Then fix that gas!!!